Masters Running

TimBo's Craigslist profile - help him find a date! (Read 961 times)

TimBo- Do not listen to Tammy!!!!! I would splash on copious amounts of Aqua Velva, put on the Hugh Hefner autograph smoking jacket, a little Barry White and armed with some classic lines like are you tired? because you've been running through my mind all day (running wimmin love this running reference)...Bow chicka wow wow!! I have been happily married for 15 years and have never actually tried this approach but on paper it looks good.

#artbydmcbride

Pay no attention to Tammy, this woman is a friend of Spareribs....she can't freak out too easily. Big grin

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #3309

TimBo- Do not listen to Tammy!!!!! I would splash on copious amounts of Aqua Velva, put on the Hugh Hefner autograph smoking jacket, a little Barry White and armed with some classic lines like are you tired? because you've been running through my mind all day (running wimmin love this running reference)...Bow chicka wow wow!! I have been happily married for 15 years and have never actually tried this approach but on paper it looks good.
        Big grin Big grin Big grin That is classic Great point Ilene Smile Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Ilene, SNORK! Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Mariposai

Great cropping, Mari! OK, now, where do we post it?? Big grin
            Start a new thread, of course. Wink

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Top 'O the World!

Your dad lives at Afton State Park???
              actually, no - my oldest sister & brother live near there - Dad's place was a little SW of there - but looks alot like that!
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                Start a new thread, of course. Wink
                I don't know how.
                Masters 2000 miles

Marathon Maniac #3309

OK, just registered at Craigslist (on my lunch hour)....should I use what Carolyn typed up, and should I included my"shirtless" picture???....I am ready and this should be fun...I think Confused. After reading more at craigslist with "wimmin seeking men", it just looks like a "meat market" for sex which I am not interested in that at all in that context.. I think you know what I mean. Going to wait till after my Marathon though...I have enough to worry about till then. Whatcha think, Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

wildchild

Carolyn

I was actually kidding about Craigslist. I think you'd have more luck on a different site - not sure about what dating sites are more "upscale". Maybe fitness singles, if there's one in your area. Or e-harmony - a friend of mine met a woman on that site, and they got married a year and a half later. Craigslist is free, I think, and some other sites charge a fee. But maybe you get what you pay for. Wink

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Marathon Maniac #3309

Carolyn, I DO know Craigslist is a "joke" site and that's how you were presenting it . May post for the fun of it though...nothing serious to be found there though from what I have seen. It been fun play'n around with this Big grin Tim

Okay - That has to be one of the top five funniest things I've read on this site.

Leslie
                        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

King of PhotoShop

May I also add that Tim's Friday night roommate and weekend marathon coach has been following this thread and finds it very amusing. Let me share some additional information about her. In addition to her many marathons, she has made numerous friends along the way, as a Board member with the Texas RRCA and very active in Texas and U.S. road running. I swear she knows everyone. One day at the club we were sitting around talking about this and that, and someone asked about Yasso 800's, some question no one knew the answer to. Kelly pulled out her mobile, called him and said, "Hey Bart, this guy has a question" and handed over the phone. Another of her running buddies she made friends with along the way was Governor Huckabee, whom she almost persuaded to come and visit our club. She did get Major Rick Nealis, USMC, to join us for a weekend. Major Nealis heads up the Marine Corps Marathon, and our friendship with him, through her efforts, has enabled many of our members to have quite a good relationship with that race. She is also one of my best friends in the club, a terrific lady, who loves running and supports runners wherever she goes. Tim will have an enjoyable experience in her company, and gain a terrific new friend for life. Spareribs
                            May I also add that Tim's Friday night roommate and weekend marathon coach has been following this thread and finds it very amusing. I swear she knows everyone . . .
                            Dude - You are in soooo much trouble.

Leslie
                            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #3309

May I also add that Tim's Friday night roommate and weekend marathon coach has been following this thread and finds it very amusing. Tim will have an enjoyable experience in her company, and gain a terrific new friend for life. Spareribs
                              Double Yikes Embarrassed Shocked She's already going to know I am a nut case...but one helluva nice guy with great running buds here at RA Smile TimBo

Marathon Maniac #3309

Dude - You are in soooo much trouble.
                                Thanks Roll eyes