Masters Running

Ladies!!! Alert!!! Shirtless RAer alert (Read 531 times)

xor

You know, this may be treading on dangerous ground. Before we know it, the Masters men will be demanding the wimmin to start posting shirtless photos.... Smile
    Yes. "show us shirtless men" just popped up in the regular forum area, and I made the quid pro quo request over there. As for shirtless men, Click me for an oldie but squinty goodie, circa 2002. I'm not posting this directly because 1) I don't want to break your monitor from hideousness and b) I don't want a nastigram from eric : ).

HermosaBoy

Well, I for one never had that thought pop into my mind...but since you mentioned it Big grin Tim
      I did!!! Blush

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Marathon Maniac #3309

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Once it's acceptable in society for us to RUN topless, I would consider posting my photo that way! MTA: OK, MINIMAL coverage on top, lol.
            They have an all species parade in one of our small local towns every year. Some of the women form a congo line and dance around the plaza topless. But consider the fact it's an "all species" parade . . . and that I live in Humboldt County . . . and that we have a lot hippies here . . . very hairy hippies who don't bathe. On second thought, maybe those topless women weren't what the guys were lookin' for. MTA: Run topless? That could painful! Shocked

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

As for shirtless men, Click me for an oldie but squinty goodie, circa 2002.
              Well, you almost bared it all. Guess that's as close as we're gonna get on this thread??

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance