Masters Running

Let us run with OrangeMat her first marathon! (Read 548 times)

Dove

The Dovenator

Taking mile 7, because I know that Dove and I can dance the whole mile with our racing queen!!!

We know how to do marathons, don't we? Smile

"it's just like having fun, but different"

Mariposai

How is carboloading coming along???

Go OrangeMat, gooooooooooo!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I'm happy to report that there's one of today's marathon runners

who OM'll beat by a mile today, if not 5 or 10 or more of 'em. Smile

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

wildchild

Carolyn

A few years ago someone had a similar list of virtual friends running each mile with them in their first marathon - but I forget who, since I'm a forgetful master.  They made a pace/curse band for their arm - so they would know who to curse each mile they ran.  Anyway, I  hope you won't be cursing us, OM!  Just enjoying the company and enjoying your race.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Tramps

A few years ago someone had a similar list of virtual friends running each mile with them in their first marathon - but I forget who, since I'm a forgetful master.  They made a pace/curse band for their arm - so they would know who to curse each mile they ran.  Anyway, I  hope you won't be cursing us, OM!  Just enjoying the company and enjoying your race.

Good times.

Be safe. Be kind.

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

I'll keep you and Wild company on Mile 15.  At this point in the race, some of the initial euphoria may be wearing off and the demons start to whisper how far you still have to go.  Pay them no mind.  Remember your yoga and be in The Now.  Focus on and enjoy THIS mile.  Trust your training.  You are so ready!

Peace my Friend.

Skip

Mariposai

She is ready!!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Top 'O the World!

Always late to the party!.... Don't know what possible advice I might have other than make sure you celebrate your finish line! Greet the camera with enthusiasm! If you don't mind a crowd, I'll join you at mile 20 as well. Smile
                    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                    Tramps

She is ready!!!!!

Marathon rapture?

Be safe. Be kind.