Masters Running

Rainy days and Mondays Alway get me Down (Read 761 times)

lamerunner

Holy Moly Holly. Quite a run... Not sure I would have the patience to get through all the interruptions.  24 miles on a Monday is amazing!

Mary, those puppies are adorable (and I am a cat person)!

Still wondering about my coyote friend yesterday morning...

Mike E

MM #5615

Oh--I forgot to mention this earlier--you people seem to be following me wherever I go.  While in Sioux Falls, this weekend, I saw a Holly Drive--a sign for the Setoma Butterfly House--then I walked into Walmart and there was a whole rack of Batman underware!  I never saw a fatozzig, however...what the heck is a fatozzig, anyway?

Mariposai

Holly, great long run! You ultra maniac Joking

Not much to report here, except a 2 easy miles plus 45' of weights and core. My DH was beaming with his excellent 4 miles ...he could have kept on going, he told me on the way back home!

Ohhh the Ecstasy of running!

OrangeMat, I can't wait to hear about your relay report. I so enjoy running relays. They are such a great way to share time with friends.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Holy Moly Holly. Quite a run... Not sure I would have the patience to get through all the interruptions.  24 miles on a Monday is amazing!

My thoughts exactly.

Fatozzig - FATso, OZzy, ZIGgy - Three kitties I had at the time I was trying to come up with a name for something else, a name I knew nobody else would have.  Alas, Ziggy is the only one left of those three, but I also have Wilson, Goofy, Chico, Mr. Mr., and the feral troll, Harry.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Fatozzig - FATso, OZzy, ZIGgy - Three kitties I had at the time I was trying to come up with a name for something else, a name I knew nobody else would have.  Alas, Ziggy is the only one left of those three, but I also have Wilson, Goofy, Chico, Mr. Mr., and the feral troll, Harry.

I'm glad someone finally asked. Now I can sleep nights again.

I'm glad someone finally asked. Now I can sleep nights again.

You mean, now that the relay's over.  Very happy for you.

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me