Masters Running

Seattle RnR weekend pics and commentaries (Read 745 times)

Keep 'em coming!
    Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
      Yes! More please, these are terrific!
      coastwalker

Phantastic photos, filled with gorgeous people wearing sunny smiles! Love it! Thank you all for posting these shots.

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Slo

Wow Terrific !

Ok Tim.....I'll admit it.....I'm Jealous !

Marathon Maniac #957

I was looking through my photos this morning and I will post them tonight.  Sorry I'm taking so long!

Erica - what kind of brats were those we had for lunch on Saturday?  Beer and brats with asiago cheese - now that's a post race lunch!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Tramps

Be safe. Be kind.

#artbydmcbride

From up inside the Space Needle

Runners run

Henrun

Eye candy all around. Thanks for posting these great shots.
                  TammyinGP

Great pics that you all have added.

Ok, the gay pride parade - that explains why when Laura and I headed down to the Market on Sunday morning, we encountered some street closures getting there.

She'll be disappointed we didn't hang around to spectate  . . . we don't see stuff like that here in GP!

Tammy

When my DS was small we used to take him to Disney World every year for his Birthday.  Most years his birthday weekend would correspond to Disney World's Gay Pride Week.

Trust me.  Those pictures posted above are VERY tame.  I'm grown up (physically at least) and I used to get embarassed.  I can't imagine what DS thought.  He never said anything though. He's quiet like his Daddy.

I can remember many times DW and I would take DS's hand and direct him off in a different direction.

"Look there's [insert appropriate Disney Character here]"

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

TammyinGP

yeah, those are tame pics. When I worked in Seattle, the parade route was right outside our building over by the Space Needle. I saw several rather interesting characters there. . . .

Tammy

xor

Yeah, they were out on sunday.  Lots of topless lesbians.  YEEKS.  And gay guys in chaps sans pants.  And usually sans underwear too.

This is only a couple weeks after the Fremont Solstice Parade too.  The big thing in that parade is folks riding bikes in the nude.

I've had my summertime fill of publicly naked people. 

I mean, I do like naked women.  But there's context.  And choice.  And nobody needs to see a naked old dude on a bicycle.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Probably more entertaining to look at the naked people in the winter

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

And nobody needs to see a naked old dude on a bicycle.

Love the photos and stories.  Keep 'em coming!!

Leslie
                              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Top 'O the World!

Probably more entertaining to look at the naked people in the winter

Well then come on out to CO! I believe Telluride & Aspen in March....  T even has a "Blue Ball"

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group