Masters Running

Thanksgiving Eve in the USA (Canada's was in October) Wednesday, 22 November 2023 (Read 40 times)

SteveP

RCG - Thank you for the greta start and the sage article.  If the conversations take a turn for the worst, walk away.

Steve - I hope the tree was okay.

ps - is your 19 (20 if Lealie comes)

Yes and yes.

Tetsujin209 - Hopefully12/6 begins a new step in the right direction.

TammyinGP - It's never crossed my mind to hand out petfood for the homeless.  You have a good heart,

Well, there's a new to me squash.

Erika - You and DH are always 1st class.

So.... why is this a "thing"? I realize in some households the men do most or all of the shopping and cooking (looking at you, KSA and Ken), but inevitably, it seems that THIS happens. When DH offers to do the shopping, I'm torn between wanting him to do it (good to release control now and then, right), but also realize that inevitably I'll have to go back and return/exchange/buy the stuff I wanted (that was on the list originally). I just don't get it. I try not to make a deal about it, as that certainly isn't the hill to die on, but still. It's annoying.

It's the exact opposite at our place.  However, DW will gets her mom's list to perfection. And life goes on.

Tramps - Thank you for the link.  I don't like that article because it is based on facts.  I resent that so much of my schools' history lessons have not been entirely truthful.

Love Wildchild's 60F temps.

Centex - Good call on the notes.  I use a patient portal a day or so ahead of time so my PC has an opportunity to become familiar, if she chooses.

That cannot be Claire!

(((((Deeze))))).  It's hard not being able to fix whatever or whoever needs fixing.

MBE sounds like a gem.

So is MikeE

I'm concerned that the fella who replaced me never files damage or shortage claims.  Bless his heart.  I skipped PT for the first time in over a year.  Thankfully, I heard about it too.

SteveP

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Deez, it's good you went to visit. I'm sorry the visit didn't go well.

Surly Bill, I thoroughly enjoyed your most recent post. Thank you for the clever way you share your thoughts

Steve, LMR says we are at 19 or 20. Her Dh's grandparents are not joining this year. Granddaddy had knee surgery 2 weeks ago. He also has macular degeneration and can't see folks well and gets frustrated. He is also having trouble hearing.

Poor guy. He was a very active septuagarian. Played tennis and bicycled often. The loss of his sight has devastated him.

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Follow my last post with the Debbie Downer meeweep mwow

and classic shrug