RA Coaching Forum

btb's running log (Read 1123 times)

GREAT pictures!!! Thanks again for posting them!! BTW NICE 16 miler!!! Sorry to hear how your night went! Hope all is well!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

btb1490

Thanks you Tom, Mike, and Pam. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the pictures! Mike, you asked about my upcoming plans. In July, I'm going to run a half marathon in Missoula, MT. http://www.missoulamarathon.com/ Mostly, that's to assess my fitness level. Then in October I hope to give the Steamtown Marathon another try. If you recall, I was training for that last year when my ankle became an issue. Surgery seems to have taken care of that, all I have to do is keep anything else from breaking between now and then! If I can survive the half marathon, maybe I'll start up a blog again. First things first though.
        OH good luck with your half mary!!!! I sure hope that Steamtown happens!! I'm running it as well!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson