Circle North

Logs (Read 418 times)

L Train

heh...cremah, are you lookin to derry on sunday? what are you up to?

slick...those were some nice miles without purpose. that's twice i had a chuckle today.

Junk, so to speak.  I had no time and no purpose, and I still hurt.  Poor me.  I did, however, notice that I saw birds on this run.  I took that as a good sign.

And Cremer you'd better watch out - you might get chicked again if it's warm enough outside.  Coach dropped me like old times on Tuesday.

robins in the air singing their song....my maple syrup's drippin all day long....pretty soon i'll be wearin that thong....you loose to me and you're a ding dong.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

McCullough - sorry to hear about the hamstring.  Get yourself better and get that tape job ready. 

GregM

McCullough - sorry to hear about the hamstring.  Get yourself better and get that tape job ready. 

Thanks, Lance.  I am determined to get healed even if it means the elliptical and water running to the exclusion of running.  That worked last year before Boston, so, to that extent anyway, I should be optimistic ...  Nice job with your training; you are definitely on track for a great race at Boston.  Hope I can keep up.  I do intend to start in your corral for encouragement and motivation.  Maybe Cremer will join us.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Home Away From Home

At least 3 of us ran today instead of being slackers like the rest. Good job L-Train and Cuch.  We showed them up L, no 18 will make us take a rest day.Smile

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

I'm sure Cremer's day isn't done.  I predict 10 at 8:44 pace on the mill. 

Your prediction was both over and under optimistic.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

Your prediction was both over and under optimistic.

7 at 8:32 was still good after an 18. I only pulled off 5.8

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

"Beep, Beep!"

At least 3 of us ran today instead of being slackers like the rest. Good job L-Train and Cuch.  We showed them up L, no 18 will make us take a rest day.Smile

Some of us have to work! Besides I did 18.35!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Home Away From Home

Some of us have to work! Besides I did 18.35!

.35 r u kidding me, that doesn't count worth shit, u need at least half a mile to make it count. 

MM#5768

Heh give him a break, Michael. After all, he did manage to make it past a beach (twice, no less) at faster than 15 mm pace this time. Wink

L Train

Let's post those doubles, boys and girls.  If you haven't done it yet you aren't leaving yourself enough time for tonight. 

From today's L Train Chronicles...

What the hell was that going on next to me? I think it may have been some sort of seizure. Tried to run over Gadman on the way home, but he successfully avoided me.

131.7 miles first 10 days of March would put me pretty much on track for 400. I don't think this will actually happen but it's funny to think about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I'd also point out here that Lance currently has more than twice the YTD mileage of the 2000 mile pace bunny.)

ah you lost?

if not it's time i check out.