Circle North

Logs (Read 418 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

How about 9:00 AM at the Y! ANyone got a good 13 mile route, that won't hurt us too bad!?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

A few options:

1 - Up 109 roughly to Acton Fairgrounds and back

2 -  Towards the dump then on to New Dam out 6.5 and turn around

3 - Gebung, turn left at the end for 1.5 and back

(and I'm in for 9 at the Y)

In for 9 at the Y, any of those options is fine w/ me.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

if u guys want to run from here for a change/ or if the roads ah wet 'n nasty...let me know and i'll put a 13ish milah togathah/plant watah 'n shit. no i won't be runnin with you but so what.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

GregM

Yeah Greg, that was a good run and one that I wouldn't have been capable of, leg or no leg.  I'd say you are ready.

Lance, you are just a necessary degree of rest away from being ready yourself.  If you can run pain-free, you will be ready, and I will be trying to keep up with you.  Get well soon!  This means using the elliptical, pool, and spinning in lieu of running this weekend and thereafter until you can run pain free.  Okay, okay, that's just my opinion.  I know you disagree ....

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

I'm in for 13 on Sunday at 9 at the Y or Robin's.

L Train

Lance, you are just a necessary degree of rest away from being ready yourself.  If you can run pain-free, you will be ready, and I will be trying to keep up with you.  Get well soon!  This means using the elliptical, pool, and spinning in lieu of running this weekend and thereafter until you can run pain free.  Okay, okay, that's just my opinion.  I know you disagree ....

Actually I've turned a corner and am feeling much better with the achilles the last few days.  I did take a day on Weds and maybe that along with one or more of the slew of other stuff did the trick.  I don't know how to use an elliptical, I don't like being yelled at and I'll drown if I swim, so there's that. 

GregM

Glad to hear you're on the mend, Lance.  No steps back at this late hour.  Let's both stay healthy.  See you Sunday.

"Beep, Beep!"

I'm game for going to Robin's as it sounds like a new route... How the rest of you? BTW, Where does Robin live?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Home Away From Home

I am a ittlle late to this thread but we can do my place as well.  A 13 from my place is out towards springvale, up over shaws ridge, down grammer to route 4, and then up to school street with a few court yards thrown in for some extra.  Anyway, I will be out of computer world till later tonight so just decide something and I will see you all there. 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

I don't want to vote against seeing Robin, but I don't feel like running those hills for this run.  Also if she's not with us I'm not going to know where the hell I'm going.  Plus unless someone decides we aren't going to decide.  Unless someone for sure decides something else, I'm showing up at the Y at 9.  If someone (Dave?) does decide something else, let me know and I'll be there, whether it's Robin's or Michael's or elsewhere. 

ya...decide somethin. if you're not comin here i won't bothah to shovel Clown. god i hate the clown.

323 fox farm hill rd. n. berwick. for who don't know.

update...nevahmind then. have a good run.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

So we don't end up doing a "Cremer..." Y at 9:00 AM for me also...

Well, I've had worse things named after me. I'll be at the Y at 9.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Sorry... couldn't resist it... It was a classic run!