Circle North

FFC post your weights fatsos (Read 23 times)

this will help me...if it helps you then do it too. ideally, i would like to see 110 by march weigh in.

10/31 - 121

11/30 - 121

12/19 - 118 - sliding this in here cause i want to see what the next 5 meals does in the next 2 weeks.

12/20 - 116 - kinda hoping yesterday was a fluke. this is not how i wanted to do this.

12/31 - 118 - blah blah blah...big deal.

1/11 - 113 - ok someone is fucking around with my scale.

1/31 - 112 - this time i believe it more than i don't....as adrian screamed to rocky fighting the russian, "YOU'RE GONNA DO IT!!!!"

2/13 - 110 - yay!!! i did it but now i'm going away so it is sure to be a brief victory. hope that by this advertisement...the gain made will be minimal or even a stable nothing. ya right. 

2/28 - 111 - could be worse. but for me to stay at 110 or below comfortably...i'll have to be at 105 during the 3 weeks of the month when my friend's not around. not sure that even doable as i am stuggling now. i just can't bare to see 111 and above now no more than i can go for a 10 mile run and stop at 9.87. maybe i should just stay off the damn scale but i can't do that no more than i can't just log a garminless run without mapping out the miles manually. ok enough said.

3/31 - 110 - for real man? that's like a just make it above the yellow line on the biggest loser. ok, just i little more...to be comfortable.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Date Target Actual

11/1 175 175
      11/15 175 176
      12/1 176 175.5
      12/15 177 179
      1/1 178 173 
      1/15 176  n/a
      2/1 178  175.5
      2/15 175  174
      3/1 173  173
      3/15 171  
      4/1 169  
      4/15 168  
      5/1 167  
      5/11 168  

gadman

So is this a weigh in when you 1st get up cause I am in deep shit and need all the advantage I can get. BTW I think the fat guy in the CN photo is wearing my Berkinstock sandals that someone stole in Calif.

Jim in Wells

I am game ... though not proud of today's start:

11/1- 205

12/1 target: 200, actual:

01/1 target: 195, actual:

02/1 target: 192, actual:

03/1 target: 189, actual:

04/1 target: 185, actual:

At this point I do resemble this header's remark - thanks RCuch!

My salty dogs

Not been playing much lately but shit this could be fun to watch:

10/31  -- start =158

11/30 - goal 152, actual = 156  (but up to 159 on 12/22)

12/31 - goal 148, actual = 156

1/31 - goal 145 148, actual =

2/28 - goal 142, actual =

3/13 (50th) goal 141, actual =

Total drop goal 17, actual =

MacJim

I'm in but I'm with lance on this one. There will be little to no  weight loss until January.

11/3: 180. Actually 179.45 but you know how that goes.

I currently weigh 160.

By 4/21/14 I'll weigh right around 150.

Then I'll drift back to 160 for a while.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

11/1- 175 after my summer of donut binging.

12/1 target: 170, actual: 172

01/1 target: 168, actual: 169

02/1 target: 166, actual: 164 (But also had a stomach bug this week.)

03/1 target: 164, actual: 164

Was around 155-160 after Philly, will be happy to get anywhere near that now.

165 is my new target.  160 makes me look like a cancer patient.

I am at my goal weight so will abandon this thread and resume my normal donut eating regiment.

What was I chasing again?

gadman

11/07- 188lbs. That's all I got to say about that.

things are heading in the wrong direction already...it's only been a week. Roll eyes

ya know what sucks? i'm thinking i may have to consider a calorie free checkout.

cause over a span of time...of lets say, 6 months, what does 2000 calories per week add up to in pounds?

i'm serious...i need an answer.

ya know what sucks? i'm thinking i may have to consider a calorie free checkout.

cause over a span of time...of lets say, 6 months, what does 2000 calories per week add up to in pounds?

i'm serious...i need an answer.

The old adage was: 3500 Calories / week To Lose A Pound, but this is a drastic over simplification in terms of how human metabolism works vs. simple physics.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

OK, this is out of control....179 this morning.  Time to impose some discipline, even if it is the worst time of year to do so.

mta: the upside is that in 4 pounds my wetsuit will no longer fit.

OK, this is out of control....179 this morning.  Time to impose some discipline, even if it is the worst time of year to do so.

mta: the upside is that in 4 pounds my wetsuit will no longer fit.

it's all that swimming your doing. have you ever seen a thin seal?

just like there's ultra thick, there is swimmer thicker.

gadman

it's all that swimming your doing. have you ever seen a thin seal?

just like there's ultra thick, there is swimmer thicker.

Fat= Buoyancy. Shoot for 180 + and maybe you, Egad and I can meet somewhere in the middle!