Circle North

Maine Coast 2015 (Read 21 times)

Spose there should be a thread.

I'll kick it off by saying I'm now in. It's the only marathon I didn't finish. I aim to fix that.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

I laughed.

As did Kim.

L Train

Not sure that was laughing.  That sounds curiously like when Pam tells Doug to do stupid things.

L Train

Actually I imagine Kim being fully on board.  Just projecting jealousy there.

It was a "yes, of course you're doing that, you're an idiot" laugh.

"Beep, Beep!"

To keep things interesting I am in, having signed up last August!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Fro

Holy crap, now I feel like a slacker for not doing this race - sounds like a great group tackling this one!

Spose there should be a thread.

I'll kick it off by saying I'm now in. It's the only marathon I didn't finish. I aim to fix that.

I love it.  This is the kind of dumbassery we've been lacking of late. Well done sir !

GregM

Holy crap, now I feel like a slacker for not doing this race - sounds like a great group tackling this one!

It's not too late, Fro.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Fro

I now have an excuse - I'm pretty broke after yesterday. Time off for me - go get it gang!

Randall

Hay Fro. I will donate $30;00 to you for entry, any other takers?

Ohhhhhhh snap.

L Train

Guessing he meant broken.

Probably, but maybe he had to pay a penalty for being on the course so long, like when people start forest fires and have to pay for putting them out.