Circle North

Home Page Notes (Read 21 times)

Damn Fro, I'm embarrassed for you.  Just when you are about to shake that newbie status, you go and do this.

What was I chasing again?

Fro

Fuck the heels - go Pitt! Tied up at half against the Zags!!!

Pitt was awesome in the 80s and I loved the Big East (but that was like....a long time ago).  My buddy even had a fake ID and the address was 34 Jerome Lane.  True story.  It's a shame they scheduled the game on ice last night.

My Heels crushed a very solid program last night and their best player wasn't even on the floor.  Scary.

Fuck the heels - go Pitt! Tied up at half against the Zags!!!

Fro

Gonna be a great season - I think we might be OK. Not as good as your Heels, but I do think we are going to surprise some teams....

today, i am thankful this group puts up with my whatever...

happy tday all.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Fro

+1 on that one Cuch - thanks all!

Truly thankful for this group of dumbasses! Have a great Thanksgiving holiday all!

Heh Rob beat me to it.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Nice counter with the Deli scene.

hahahahahaha! a fatter fro! thank you.

Fro

OK - who in the hell found this nasty pic and posted it? Ha ha.... Next.

There's your motivation, Fro!

OK - who in the hell found this nasty pic and posted it? Ha ha.... Next.

Have any of you met Mr. Maine? Besides fro I mean...

Well he has a competition coming up on Oct 29th or something. Pretty Damn incredible what he has done given where he was just 2 years ago and then with injuries and surgeries. anyways. that I want to go see...

I don't know Mr. Maine. I seem to remember you mentioning him being there when you've logged motor-aided snow activities.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Perhaps you will meet him...ya he is a former Mr. Maine. 80's or 90 something, I forget. 84? Wait...92? No it must have been in the 80's he is 61. Did I already tell this? I don't remember. Anyways...he is a cool shit, funny. A mcavoy...family members all over the place...ha.