Circle North

Baystate 2014 (Read 23 times)

L Train

And BTW your race will be fine. Stick with me as I attempt to hobble my way through another one of these.

Yeah, pace with Doug because you are virtually guaranteed to run a disciplined race.

And I love the Old Rasputins, but only in  the winter.  That's hot tub beer.

Hey are we all going to BSG on Tuesday to prep and celebrate Robin's victory?  Just trying to clear my schedule if possible.

What was I chasing again?

Jim will have to arrange it.

Doug hurt, Lance out, Greg out, Egad hurt...

I think I am going to drop out too.  Just doesn't seem worth the hassle now.

Yeah, that's just what these guys would want.  Don't count out Doug yet.  The cronut has a healing power that not even Cremer understands.

Cronuts at Hannaford in NH. Where do you find them locally?

Maybe we should be circle lame.

I suggested we start a bowling team.  Goes well with drinking beer as well.

r u fucking kidding me?

what the hell is going on in here?

i'm afraid i'm gonna have to ask myself to leave.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

r u fucking kidding me?

what the hell is going on in here?

i'm afraid i'm gonna have to ask myself to leave.

Why yes.  I am kidding.  I assumed most of you would assume as much.  I will go until I finish or collapse.  I've never been fond of pulling out of anything. 

Live free or die.

Why yes.  I am kidding.  I assumed most of you would assume as much.  I will go until I finish or collapse.  I've never been fond of pulling out of anything. 

well...i wish the best of luck to those who run anyways. i just hate to see deflating news when i'm so not deflated...you know? it's deflating.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

I'm still driving a Jeep though so there's that.

I was convinced to give it a go after I ran yesterday, and then Greg made me go a little faster today and it's not happening.  My left foot scuffle is worse than ever and I need to rip my leg off and start over.

I was convinced to give it a go after I ran yesterday, and then Greg made me go a little faster today and it's not happening.  My left foot scuffle is worse than ever and I need to rip my leg off and start over.

Just show up Scuffleupagus. You'll be fine.

I can't imagine I won't see all of you at the start, but if for some reason I don't run into each of you running... Best of luck to you all!!!  Have a great race!  You all deserve it!