Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

You'd better believe that I shocked the heck out of it after the old guys' meeting. 

I actually do feel bad about the very likely possibility that I spread my plague around on Sunday. I genuinely did think I was 99% over it and not in any way contagious, or I wouldn't have come. Or, at the very least, I wouldn't have come in and hung around after. I can only hope your immune systems are hardier than mine.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Sunday?  What say ye?

Cremah's looking for 18ish.  I'm open to whatever.  9:00 seems good.  YMCA if no one has anything better. 

Yep, I'm in for 18, and the only virus I'll be spreading is awesomeness.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

My plan calls for a slow 18 as well... I might join in as well. 

What was I chasing again?

gadman

Guess I am sad to say I will not make that run but will try to run some of the Philly Marathon course but will miss everyone's company

L Train

Damnit Gadman you'd better be training while you are away.  I put some inspiring pics on teh homepage to keep you going.  Even though I'm not running Boston, I'll try to light a fire under these schmoes. 

don't know if i will make this sunday. but have a good if i don't.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Let me know if there is a time that works better. 

Yep, I'm in for 18, and the only virus I'll be spreading is awesomeness.

Unfortunately I've been vaccinated for that.

But I'm going to try to make it anyway. Not 100% sure yet though.

"Beep, Beep!"

Hope to make it also...supposed to be cooooold! Still at 9:00?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Yes.

WCRC Training run,  count of 36 running , 18 miles Rye Nh. this morning for the boy .

you guys should come down for the next one in 2 weeks .20mi.. www.runthecircle.org,

Also a bunch of us going to race hiily Amherst 10 mi. same day, pick your poison.

"Beep, Beep!"

Anyone want to join me for the WC training run in Merrimac... Looks like a great course, and fun WC event... I'll drive...
                              The next Winner's Circle Running Club Boston Training Long Run run will be on Sunday, February 26 starting at 9:00AM. The mapped route is 18.3 miles, but it is out-and-back so you can reverse course at your desired distance. Route along the Merrimac River: Follow Merrimac Street to Pleasant Valley to  River Road, no turns, just follow along the river. Take a left onto the Rocks Village Bridge. Take a Left immediately after the bridge onto River Road which becomes Way to the River Road. Follow Way to the River Road uphill to Main Street, Rt 113. Right onto Main Street then Right onto Church Street. Downhill on Church. Return across the Rocks Village Bridge, Right on River Road after the bridge to Pleasant Valley to 56 Merrimac Street. A water stop will be located at the red building just before the Rocks Village Bridge. Alternate route: Its 10.5 miles to the water stop at the Rocks Village Bridge and back. Course map - 18.3 Mile Out-and-Back:  http://friendfit.com/route/79161 The run will be hosted by Brian Amero and Kathy McWilliams at 56 Merrimac Street, Amesbury, MA. Parking along Merrimac Street (river side only) or nearby on the dirt access road to the Marina (one side only). Join the group for brunch following the run. Please RSVP to help Brian and Kathy plan. RSVP to Brian at destinybda@yahoo.com.

View this running route at FriendFit.com

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

WC Run in Merrimac IN Dave, Dick... Anyone else? OUT Jimbo can't make it.