Circle North

Boston 2014 (Read 22 times)

Mrs.Leigh

Can't help you there, my friend.  To quote Triumph, you've got the Magic Power... Go get 'em.

Thanks Lance for grabbing my jacket.  I'll get it from you sometime this week.

My salty dogs

Greg and all,

Even after getting in -- I won't be joining you in Boston this year.  Long story and very disappointed. My mind will be with you all just not my legs.

Best of luck everyone.  Hope to return next year.

Salty

Good luck guys & gals!  I'll be watching and cheering from the couch!

What was I chasing again?

Greg and all,

Even after getting in -- I won't be joining you in Boston this year.  Long story and very disappointed. My mind will be with you all just not my legs.

Best of luck everyone.  Hope to return next year.

Salty

That's a bummer. I had my eye out just in case our paths might cross at the Expo yesterday. I hope whatever's in the way gets out of the way soon and that you can make the next one.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

10 AM

Sunny

52°

Sunny

<dl><dt>FEELS LIKE:</dt><dd>51°</dd></dl><dl><dt>HUMIDITY:</dt><dd>41%</dd></dl><dl><dt>PRECIP:</dt><dd>0%</dd></dl><dl><dt>WIND:</dt><dd>SSW at 5 mph</dd></dl>

11 AM

Sunny

56°

Sunny

<dl><dt>FEELS LIKE:</dt><dd>55°</dd></dl><dl><dt>HUMIDITY:</dt><dd>36%</dd></dl><dl><dt>PRECIP:</dt><dd>0%</dd></dl><dl><dt>WIND:</dt><dd>SSW at 5 mph</dd></dl>

L Train

Good luck, ladies and gentlemen.  You too, Greg C and Doug.

Alright, it's showtime. Let's go effin' race! Good luck everybody.

Home Away From Home

Good luck everyone race hard race fast

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I'm late and you probably can't read this but you know what to do.  Good luck all you marathoners, you are very fortunate to be a part of this memorable event.

I have been keeping tabs on the crew throughout the course with text updates and hope you all got a chance to see the cheering board and balloons set up in the lobby of the Y. Your times, whether goal met or not, mean so much more. you are inspiring a new generation of runners, fullfilling the dreams of those who cannot, and lifting the nation to new levels of pride. Today, you had cheerleaders around he world. Believe it. Embrace it. Celebrate it.

"Beep, Beep!"

Thanks. Your cheers helped me finish!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Home Away From Home

Good job to everyone. I was trying to comment on each report but time to board helo for work so here is a shout out to all. You all worked hard and did great even if not all desires where reached. Rest and recover.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Congrats to all those that represented Circle North yesterday in the 118th Boston Marathon.  You were part of a historic day and should be proud of your accomplishments.  Getting there is no easy task-qualifying, training through a tough Maine winter and then encountering a warmer than expected race day. You are one of a very small number who can make this claim.  I hope to join you in Boston someday.

I hope to join you in Boston someday.

4/20/15

My salty dogs

4/20/15

I'll sign up -- lets see if I make it to the start.

Congratulations to everyone for the effort this year!!!!