Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

This map feature is pretty cool. Looks like if Fro can pick it up just a tiny bit he'll find Doug, assuming the field is spread out enough by now.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Live stream back on...

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Live tracking is great. Leigh through the half with consistent pace. Looks like Mike and Doug right near each other!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Looks like Fro just passed Doug. Wonder if they see each other.

Leader ran mile 24 in 4:44. Crazy.

MacJim

This live tracking feature is addicting.

"Beep, Beep!"

Joan Benoit was faster 20 years ago then today's women winner Kiplaget!

Looks like they're all rollin' steady. Mike L has maybe even picked it up a bit.

"Beep, Beep!"

Friend of mine... Cole Johnson who ran the Reach to Beach with McCullough and me is also running. Ahead of Mike Leigh.

"Beep, Beep!"

Two other Sanford residents running

Dr. Mark Delon Lim

Brtini Bolduc

"Beep, Beep!"

Live tracker predicting

Mike L at 3:21:52

Mike F at 3:35:36

Doug 3:40:10

Cole 3:14:35

"Beep, Beep!"

At 30K Froning at 8:16, Doug slowing a bit to 8:59.

"Beep, Beep!"

AT 35K Mike moving ahead of Cole... consistent pace

"Beep, Beep!"

Mike L making the move to the finish... Just passed Cole.

"Beep, Beep!"

Way to go Mike Leigh!

*** 3:21:06 ***