Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Randall

Time to register for our Spooky Sprint 5k on Oct 31. The Kids Run is at 8:30 am and the 5k run/walk is 9:00 am. You can register on-line at www.sanfordymca.org or register at the YMCA. See the event below for

GregM

Loco Half Marathon - Newmarket 10/25/15
      http://www.coolrunning.com/results/15/nh/Oct25_LOCOMa_set2.shtml
      23   3/16   HM3039     ERIC GADBOIS   Sanford ME 38 M   452 1:43:10.7  7:53 1:43:21.0
      30 4/23     HF3039     GWEN BEDELL    Alfred ME 37 F 405 1:44:24.5 7:59 1:44:36.4

Congrats to both of you, especially Gwen, for whom this may be a PR?  Maybe next time you can clip Eric, unless he's healthy, of course.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

And let's not forget Noel and Heidi who completed 45 miles at Ghost Train yesterday. Awesome work all around.

I second that.  Congrats and kudos to both of you.

HFM! good luck 2morro lawrunnah! wait...nyc is 2morro aint it? ya it is...right? well shit. giv'er hell!

i don't know what or who else is goin on...so my apologies. 

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Go Greg!  Glad Robin mentioned this or I would have missed it.  Felt like it should still be another week out or so.

Looks like close to ideal running conditions!  I'm sensing a great race coming!

What was I chasing again?

For lazy people the NYC Marathon Tracker is here:

http://liveresults.nyrr.org/e/NY2015#/tracker/RSBPWEXD/focus

For lazy people the NYC Marathon Tracker is here:

http://liveresults.nyrr.org/e/NY2015#/tracker/RSBPWEXD/focus

Thanks Rob. Good luck Greg! Have a great race.

GregM

Thanks, all.  Conditions look ideal.  Success = 3:12:56 or better.

Bib is 7388.  Start is 9:50.  Blue Wave 1, Corral C.

Over and out.

Go Greg2!

"Beep, Beep!"

Go Gregor! Cheering you on!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

At 3:15 pace through the 8 mile mark.

"Beep, Beep!"

Average 7:23 through 20k with a 3:10 predicted finish.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

At the half with 1:36:40. Predicted finish of 3:16

Looks like his pace is slowing a bit. Tougher part of the course maybe?

MTA: Just saw another split where he's picked it up again.

GO GM!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Amazing mile 16.  Must be the crowds on 1st street coming off the 59th st bridge.