Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Those are last year's scores... Doesn't it all start again in January?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Nope apparently Derry and some other race I'm not going to do are the last 2 in the 2010 series. I'm just amused at myself that it kinda bugs me a little, even though I was completely unaware of this "competition" until today, and I'd guess that Lance likely had no idea either. I have issues.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I have issues.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

Just saw the email from Tom... guess it sucks to be you! You could sign up and freeze your butt off with the rest of us. Suppose to be a high of 13 degrees!!!! Yahoo!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Robin is sitting real pretty in the standings... You go girl!!!

L Train

I am awesome. 

Though I had no idea.  Good thing I ran that run for the School though. 

Now I'm wondering if there's room in the Blue Dino. What the hell is wrong with me?

L Train

Now I'm wondering if there's room in the Blue Dino. What the hell is wrong with me?

OK but if this happens we have to agree that the winner of our race wins - no ties. 

OK but if this happens we have to agree that the winner of our race wins - no ties. 

Agreed, but unless you DNF I doubt it would be an issue.

do it do it do it do it!

Ok I'll email Michelle and ask her.

Ok I emailed Michelle and asked. We shall see. God I'm an idiot.

Robin is sitting real pretty in the standings... You go girl!!!

add 6 points to me...they fucked up my name at the gym race and it aint fixed yet. but i still need to finish cause of amy.

Ok I'll email Michelle and ask her.

hee-haw...i mean ya-hoo!

L Train

For the record I am only hurting myself today.  I have my kids home from school and a run ain't happening.  I will definitely be short this week now so will try to punish myself tomorrow.  Probably at the TM.

What you need is a frosty cold beer. Maybe a few. And some chips and guacamole. Yeah, that's the ticket. For you.