Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Fro

Mark Rix: 3:28:47 - Nice!

➕ 1

Mark Rix: 3:28:47 - Nice!

Fro

Looks like they updated - Greg M: 1:31:14 for the 1/2 - 4th in age group. Nice!

Fro

AC - 3:15:30 - 6th in her age group - sweet run!

MacJim

Things just get more curious by the minute. I just looked McCollough up again and now it shows him finishing the half in 1:31:14. Unbelievable. What's up with this tracking site?

Fro

Yeah - feels like a horse race - photo finish. Wait on the times.....

I coudnt even hit the web page when I tried earlier.

What was I chasing again?

GM & AC accidentally wore each other's bibs, hence the confusion. AC and I rolled together for many miles, and I was having.a way better race than I deserved. She started to gap me around 17ish, but was still in sight at 20. At 23, almost out of nowhere,  I had to step off the course and violently barf. The last few miles were no fun. Felt better as soon as I finished. Shrug. Mostly a good day. GM & AC did really well, and I did too until I didn't.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I hope marathon photo caught that. Nice race

GregM

After finishing the half, I walked to Top Donut right off the course about a mile before the finish. I had signed up for alerts (myself included) and was surprised to see that Alicia's half split was about the same as my half finish. But I couldn't see my half finish. Weird, I thought. A half hour after that, I glanced at my bib. Oh boy, I thought, this is funny. I was just about to go out and run the reverse direction of the course to find Alicia and Greg. When I found Alicia around mile 23, I told her to hurry up because I wanted to get a good marathon time. I think she got a kick of light hearted humor from that, although you wouldn't know from her first reaction and the F word she blurted out at the time.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

haha! crosby and lawrunnah .

congrat's everyone!

...i'm guessing heidi finished in good time as well...?

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I think Heidi was 3:59ish. Never did see her. Her dad had a good race.

I hope marathon photo caught that.

I would totally frame it and hang it up in the living room.

ACrosby

Thanks everyone. Can't believe I goofed up the bibs, the race director was really good about it thank goodness.

Fro

Hey - shout outs to Eric and Gwen running the Loco Half on sunday - anyone else? Good luck...