Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Kenyan Stanley Biwott at 2:10!  22 years old!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

this is quite possibly the best tracking i've ever seen...almost like being in a car next to him.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

Chicago tracking was even cooler. Two tough miles for McCullough. Come on Gregor.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

oh hell.

cuch hug to you lawrunnah.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

McCullough Finisher  - 3:23:15! - Average 7:46!

Well Done

Fro

Great job Greg!! Hell of an abbreviated training cycle!

Heck of an effort.  You left it all out there.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

Maybe not the time you were looking for but I hope the experience was.  Running NYC must be uniquely fun.

Great job Doug.  That's a tough pace to maintain for 6 hours.

This just in from the Harborside Half this morning...

47  13/30   M4049      MICHAEL FRONING      East Waterboro ME      45 M   272 1:35:18.4  7:17 1:35:25.5

MTA: A 4+ minute PR.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

One hell of a race Doug - sounded like you had a blast and did real well!!

Playing hurt.  Well done

This just in from the Harborside Half this morning...

47  13/30   M4049      MICHAEL FRONING      East Waterboro ME      45 M   272 1:35:18.4  7:17 1:35:25.5

MTA: A 4+ minute PR.

Please note: Mid Winter 10 Mile Classic Registration opens Monday, November 23, the day AFTER the Turkey Trot - at 6:00 am!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Can't wait - love this race!

MacJim

If you are having trouble signing up for the race go to facebook and sign up through there. This happened a few years ago with the boston marathon. Their website couldn't handle all the traffic but facebook could. Good luck. I'm in.