Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

In... oh crap! Where's my long underware?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Egad and Gwen in for MWC!

mini flash raced at the freefall 5k yesterday...

1       MADDOX JORDAN        09 N BERWICK       ME   21:12 

results have him as a girl but this is HIS result. <-why is this typing weird?<-and this?<-nevermind fuckin skynet!

pretty cool and he is only 9.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

SANTA RUN IN KENNEBUNK THIS WEEKEND

Hey all, I received this from Jack Fleming from the Kennebunk Trail group. It includes a discount code that is good til 11PM tonight.

Santa Dash this weekend in Kennebunk with a 10K and 5K as well as a Kid's Elf Dash. If you want to send a note out to your club friends and let them know that I'd like to offer a friendly 30% discount that would be great. The weather is definitely not Santa Dash like but it'll be good to get a bonus 10K or 5K in on a beautiful day. The code is DAVIDROCKS Ha and the registration is until tonight at 11PM or they can register at the race from 8-9:30AM. The link to register is http://www.active.com/kennebunk-me/running/distance-running-races/seaside-santa-dash-5k-10k-1k-elf-run-kennebunk-2015?int= and for more info www.seasidesantadash.com We'll be starting the trail runs up again once the busy season is over snow or not. I hope to see you soon. Thanks. Jack

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Awesome run Mike

47   8/63   M4049  MICHAEL FRONING       45 M     386 East Waterboro ME    42:26.18  6:51

What was I chasing again?

Fro

thx Rob!

Real kudos go to Bob - taking home HW again (ran the 5k edition) - dude, you are a machine. Great race!

2/7  M7079    ROBERT RANDALL   Springvale ME     30:08.56    9:44

Great run Bob!

What was I chasing again?

"Beep, Beep!"

Mount Washington Road Race Lottery opened today... I entered... How about the rest of you weenies!

ONLY ONE HILL

The 2016 Northeast Delta Dental Mt. Washington Road race
                  will be held on Saturday, June 18th, 2016.

Random Selection registration is officially OPEN, now through TuesdayMarch 15th at11:59PM EST. Click HERE to register!

Ghost Train reg opened today. Will fill fast. I'm in, which may or may not mean I'm actually running it.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Ghost Train reg opened today. Will fill fast. I'm in, which may or may not mean I'm actually running it.

for anyone that is interested in doing the spoof of this right here in sanford-lebanon, i will be doing it sometime may-julyish when the weather is warmish. good for training if you're gonna run GT...its free...you'll even get a spike if you run whatever miles, cause i aint drawing lines. it's a duh-brainer. a duh-hilt. a waddaya shtoopid?

only you will have to have your wives make the strew...this is a "on ur owner" type...dig?

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

In for at least part of this, assuming I am around.

I can't imagine eating stew in July so yeah.  On my owner.

Fro

I'm in Cuch. GT, hmmm: TBD. Question: how fast will that thing fill?

L Train

There are 300 slots for the ultra and they were half full last night.

Fro

crap - oh well... still in for "cuch-o-palooza" - sounds like fun.

for anyone that is interested in doing the spoof of this right here in sanford-lebanon, i will be doing it sometime may-julyish when the weather is warmish. good for training if you're gonna run GT...its free...you'll even get a spike if you run whatever miles, cause i aint drawing lines. it's a duh-brainer. a duh-hilt. a waddaya shtoopid?

only you will have to have your wives make the strew...this is a "on ur owner" type...dig?

In, in some way.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.