Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Congrats Fro !!!

Fro!!!!!

Randall

Great run

worried you would run in the snow

L Train

Happy for you Mike.  Congratulations, you earned it.

MacJim

Great job!!!!

I will probably be there. Great race

Just signed up for the Chicago Marathon lottery. October 9, 2016. Anyone else???

"Beep, Beep!"

Great... my first marathon in 2009

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Fro

hope u get in. I will do that race again. Sooo much fun.

Posted this from FB because AC was 1'st F, just now noticing Fro's name on there too. Excellent work both.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Good for Crosby.  Go run a fast 5k on Mother's Day.  Nice job Alicia.

Won by 3 seconds, must have been one heck of a race!

What was I chasing again?

The Sugarloaf tracker is garbage.  Shows Eric ran a 2:09, if that is true, he should retire or start running professionally.

The winner of the 15K shows 8.7 Seconds.  Averaged less than 1 Sec a mile, that is super fast even for Flash.

What was I chasing again?

The clock at the finish read 2:45 when I came through. That is the time I will be reporting.

Averaged less than 1 Sec a mile, that is super fast even for Flash.

thank you...for making me chuckle.

i saw eric bqed...no not barbaqued. it came up on a notificational pop up in fBlack eye if i saw correct) which i thought was weird. so public geezzzz....

i know nothing else.

mta...and i did not type that emoticon...skynet did.

mta2...and that's barbecued. yes i had to look that up.

mta3...i need to try that again. fb

mta4...huh? Black eye  haha...the letter b and a ( put together makes a  . haha!

mta5...oh eric was already posted in sugarloaf thread...haha. 

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Fro

Great job all - holy crap you guys just took care of business!!