Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

In. God help me.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

In. God help me.

Cool. 

MTA: all of a sudden, I have new stress regarding my (inadequate) preparation for this race.

Cool. 

MTA: all of a sudden, I have new stress regarding my (inadequate) preparation for this race.

dear clueless one,

this is exactly what you need right now.

SWEET! looks like we've got another UCF championship (ultimate cock fight)

introducing 1st...FIGHTING out of the blue corner. not sure how tall, don't know the weight and always comes outah no where...GREG_SEEEEEA

introducing 2nd...FIGHTING out of the red corner. not sure how tall, about 170 lbs. and throws a mean unsuspecting right...LTRAAAAAAAIN

ahhhh...and the lovely rcuch with the round #

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

My salty dogs

dear clueless one,

this is exactly what you need right now.

SWEET! looks like we've got another UCF championship (ultimate cock fight)

introducing 1st...FIGHTING out of the blue corner. not sure how tall, don't know the weight and always comes outah no where...GREG_SEEEEEA

introducing 2nd...FIGHTING out of the red corner. not sure how tall, about 170 lbs. and throws a mean unsuspecting right...LTRAAAAAAAIN

ahhhh...and the lovely rcuch with the round #

My money is on Tall_Dave

L Train

My money is on Tall_Dave

Then you will have less money.

MTA: if we are throwing money around, mine would of course be on McCullough. 

"Beep, Beep!"

That's not very nice... miracles do happen!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

That's not very nice... miracles do happen!

Certainly would not be a miracle the way you've been cranking out those intervals and tempos.  But McCullough won't let any of us beat him, even if he's on one leg like on Better Off Dead.

Home Away From Home

Least you all are on the list, I didn't even make the list. I checked. I only did one or 2 of those races. Maybe I can make the 2011 grand prix list, but then if I do, I will so far at the top you will all feel bad for being such losers, guess I'll have to miss a few on purpose, I say I have to go back to work. Yeah, that's it, back to work.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

10 degrees? it goin to be TEN DEGREES? i may just as well cut my hands off now.  this race has become a safety issue. i'll be waitin for ya'll INSIDE the school readin atlas shrugged hopefully over a hot cup ah coffee.

L Train

Least you all are on the list, I didn't even make the list. I checked. I only did one or 2 of those races. Maybe I can make the 2011 grand prix list, but then if I do, I will so far at the top you will all feel bad for being such losers, guess I'll have to miss a few on purpose, I say I have to go back to work. Yeah, that's it, back to work.

Trash talk doesn't work so well when it is so obviously true.

L Train

10 degrees? it goin to be TEN DEGREES? i may just as well cut my hands off now.  this race has become a safety issue. i'll be waitin for ya'll INSIDE the school readin atlas shrugged hopefully over a hot cup ah coffee.

It's not going to make it ten degrees.  I think it will be less than 5.  And windy.   

"Beep, Beep!"

I'm bringing hand and toe warmers! ... and a facemask! Brrrrrrrrr

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

I can't wait to see McCullough.

I'm thinking of going with a singlet and shorts.  It's a race after all.

I can't wait to see McCullough.

i bet 6 layahs.

L Train

i bet 6 layahs.

And probably a whole jar of vaseline smeared on his face.  I hope he reads this.