Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Eric says he's not doing another marathon soon

HA

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

L Train

with proper training

WTF is this?

gadman

My Boston bib# if anyone cares 15280

GregM

Hey, Rob, I thought you said it was a bad day?  If this was a bad day, you would have smoked the course on a good one.
            Great Bay Half Marathon Newmarket, NH, 3/30/13 For corrections, please email bill@yankeetiming.com Place Div/Tot Div Name City St Ag S No. Net Time Pace Gun Time ===== ======== ========== ==================== ====================== == = ===== ========= ===== =========
            64 14/65 M3539 ERIC GADBOIS Sanford ME 36 M 331 1:34:27.7 7:13 1:34:30.1
            67 13/63 M4044 ROBERT KABERLE Sanford ME 43 M 482 1:34:53.0 7:15 1:34:55.7

Okay, so I checked out your log and see this was an error. Interesting nonetheless.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

Eric says he's not doing another marathon soon and can not beat his Philly time but micmillian says with his half time today is can do  3:18 with proper training

You're not factoring in the course.  On a flat marathon, he'd be sub-3:15.  For Rob, that's a BQ.  Thanks to his youth, Eric needs sub-3:10.  Here's the link:
               http://www.baa.org/races/boston-marathon/participant-information/qualifying/qualifying-standards.aspx

GregM

Here's a link to search for others:

http://www.baa.org/races/boston-marathon/participant-information/current-entry-list.aspx

GregM

Eric says he's not doing another marathon soon and can not beat his Philly time but micmillian says with his half time today is can do  3:18 with proper training

What about Maine Coast?  Egad, you should do that.

"Beep, Beep!"

Hey, I think we need to wish our Boston Warriors an appropriate send off.. Ok, I'm one of them,but the beparents about running a marathon is the CN group meeting at Backstreet before the race. Anyone want to meet there Friday night??? Where's Jimbo when we need him?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

GregM

Missed you at the group run tonight, Dave.  Friday at the BSG might work for me.  I'll let you know ...

GregM

So, Tom, now you have to post your goals, including a Boston PR (likely) and overall PR (in the cards).

"Beep, Beep!"

Tall Dave - 15915 Wave 2

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

GregM

Tall Dave - 15915 Wave 2

What I said to Tom goes for you, too, Dave.  You need to post your goals now so that the group can track your progress.

Dave/Gadman - Please remember that the Wellesley girls have a tendency to fall in love easily.  Go easy on them.

Good luck to all on Monday!

I'm liking more and more the idea of spectating Maine Coast so I can yell obscenities and abuse as you all pass by.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.