Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Doing 50 miles in the mud almost makes me happy to be injured and pathetic.  Drunk say you...  you mudder fudder, come here and say that.  Where's my beer?  Where are the updates?

What was I chasing again?

L Train

Srsly.

I see your Dead Guy Ale and Smithwicks, and  raise you an Ashton Cigar.  Good luck to the mudder fudders and post race results soon!

Well, don't have official results, but I ran 9:19something. Unfortunately I don't currently know anybody else's times, but everybody finished and did well. Much of the big loop was just a giant fucking mud bog to various degrees. A LOT of what would normally be runnable was just not. At all. So deep in spots your shoe just disappeared, like running in a big runny vat of chocolate cake frosting. The shorter loop was much more mud-free and runnable, but also muddy and tough here and there. Given the conditions I think we all kicked ass. I'll post official results when I know them, nothing on coolrunning yet.

Oh yeah, 2 more things... Owwwwwwww. And HFM, I never want to see mud again as long as I live. Seriously.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Ok, found official results...

Barefoot 5k

Doug Beaulieu - 24:57

Pam Beaulieu - 1:14:27

Madison Leigh - 1:04:50

Mike Leigh - 2:44:03

Noel Leigh - 7:19:24

50 mile

Greg Cremer - 9:19:31

Michael Lecompte - 10:35:16

Michelle Sherman - 10:38:19

I'm probably leaving somebody out. If so I'll fix it. Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Wow.  Nice job everyone and congrats surviving the brutal conditions.

Awesome results all, never mind the conditions.

What was I chasing again?

congrat's to all p.farmers!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

My salty dogs

Awesome!   Sounds like fun was had by all.

Ok, found official results...

Barefoot 5k

Doug Beaulieu - 24:57

Pam Beaulieu - 1:14:27

Madison Leigh - 1:04:50

Mike Leigh - 2:44:03

Noel Leigh - 7:19:24

50 mile

Greg Cremer - 9:19:31

Michael Lecompte - 10:35:16

Michelle Sherman - 10:38:19

I'm probably leaving somebody out. If so I'll fix it. Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

"Beep, Beep!"

Hey, watching Father Bob Randall in cable channel 12.   Great Show Bob!!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

So, yeah, you know, if , like, it's not raining too much, and there's, like, nothing good on tv, and, like, if I can break away from working on, like, moving and stuff, then I'm thinking I might, like, possibly be in for that stupid Doc's 3 mile race or, like, something. Whatever. Are people, like, still thinking about, like, doing that?

L Train

I'm going.  I think the race is at 7, maybe leave at 5:30?  I can bring 3 of you.

Doug, I know we talked about the possibility of grabbing dinner after, but I think I'm just going to come home.  So if anyone else wants to do that we should have separate vehicles.

So, yeah, you know, if , like, it's not raining too much, and there's, like, nothing good on tv, and, like, if I can break away from working on, like, moving and stuff, then I'm thinking I might, like, possibly be in for that stupid Doc's 3 mile race or, like, something. Whatever. Are people, like, still thinking about, like, doing that?

I probably might could go if it's not too much trouble.

have a great time. Roll eyes

i really wish i had runned and was able to kick all your ass' . instead i'm something else. hope you're all good and wet but well anyways.