Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

GregM

Well there you have it.  Mileage, not pace, produced the marathon PR for Michael, allowing him to "just ... go with a pace and hold it".  It was "just a PR pace."  Nicely done, Michael, and well said!

I think a lot was the ultra training.  I have more miles then I usually do and some longer runs as well so Ian sure this helped.  I just wanted to go with a pace and hold it and in the end that is exactly what I did, it was just a PR pace.  I stayed consistent though all the way through the finish which I am most happy about.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Home Away From Home

Well there you have it.  Mileage, not pace, produced the marathon PR for Michael, allowing him to "just ... go with a pace and hold it".  It was "just a PR pace."  Nicely done, Michael, and well said!

Thanks, I worked hard on making it sound just right.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

gadman

Congrats to Egad for div. win in Kennebunk today!

Congrats to Egad for div. win in Kennebunk today!

7 ERIC GADBOIS         36 M SPRINGVALE         ME               20:35  6:38

Very nice.

No results on coolrunning for the race in Sanford today, but judging by pics on FB it looks like Mr. Macphee won it, with Sailor in second.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Congrats to Eric, and Jim and Sailor did go 1 and 2 In Sanford yesterday.  great work guys.

Home Away From Home

Thanks guys, appreciate all the support. :-)

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

1st Annual SHS Project Graduation 5K

Sanford, ME, May 18, 2013

Overall Times

Runner Time
                Jim MacPhee 19:32
                Mike LeCompte 19:44

1st Annual SHS Project Graduation 5K

Sanford, ME, May 18, 2013

Overall Times

Runner Time
                  Jim MacPhee 19:32
                  Mike LeCompte 19:44

Connor Curcio 27:13

A post from Pineland's FB page tonight...

Pineland Farms Trail Challenge

<abbr>18 minutes ago</abbr>

First round of course marking done tonight. It's wet out there, and it's not likely to get much drier before race day. Be prepared for a little mud and some slick grass, your feet will get wet. Good trail running conditions!

P.S. I am in need of some non-caffeinated GU before Sunday. Olympia only has caffeinated varieties. I have some on order but it doesn't look like it's gonna get here on time. Anybody have any they can spare? I'm worried my head will explode if I eat caffeinated ones all day heh.

Home Away From Home

P.S. I am in need of some non-caffeinated GU before Sunday. Olympia only has caffeinated varieties. I have some on order but it doesn't look like it's gonna get here on time. Anybody have any they can spare? I'm worried my head will explode if I eat caffeinated ones all day heh.

I have 3, I am not planning using them but was going to keep them in reserve JIC.  I prefer the "real" food for the longer distances I am finding.  I will have them and if I don't use them when we pass each other on the trail or you pass Allycia at the start/finish you could grab them.  That is about the best I can do. Sorry.

MM#5768

L Train

Sorry, I've got nothing.  I can't remember the last time I ran far enough to have a gu and I just checked and don't have any.  I do have some of this if you need it.

Good tough mudder running conditions!

fify....i just saw the weather.

i sincerely hope it changes for the better.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Good luck to all this weekend!

Creamer I'll be in Dover on Saturday morning and can check olympia for you. Let me know what you need.