Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Creamer I'll be in Dover on Saturday morning and can check olympia for you. Let me know what you need.

That woud be awesome. If they have strawberry/banana (or any kind w/out caffeine), I'll take any amount up to 10 or 12. Or even a box of 25 would be good, not that I'd use them all on Sunday, but I would use them. The Olympia here used to have them but now they only have caffeinated or extra caffeinated. Only do it if you happen to be there, though, don't go way out of your way. It's not that important.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

What if it's coffee/spinach flavored, but decaffeinated?  You still want some?

Hmmm. Coffee/broccoli I could maybe live with, but man, I hate spinach. I'd just have to substitute more fun-size snickers, I guess.

something about the less than perfect weather makes me wish i was running PFarms. i think you all will have more of an experience than if it's just you and your run, if that makes any sense. anyways, best of luck !

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

It's still open.

L Train

Heh*.

Funny how this was my original "goal" race.  Now I can't even run on Shaw's Field.  I agree with any mud/slop/whatever making it more interesting, but I guess if I were running it and I were actually in shape I'd be wanting to put a good time up.  But that's also because I don't think I'll have a chance at many if any 50 milers and Michael and Greg have even bigger goals than that.

* I mean "ha".

* I mean "ha".

why thank you.

something about the less than perfect weather makes me wish i was running PFarms. i think you all will have more of an experience than if it's just you and your run, if that makes any sense. anyways, best of luck !

That would be awesome. I vote that you do it.

That would be awesome. I vote that you do it.

can't...my w/e has a plan b. thank you though, that means a lot.

Have a great weekend all!!   Be one with the mud.Embrace the mud.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

Be one with the mud.Embrace the mud.

Are you drunk?  NTTAWWT.

mta: Embracing mud would not be pleasant.

L Train

My goodness.  It's been raining for days, that place is going to be a mess.  Maybe the camber that I hate will end up being a good thing for drainage.

L Train

Something I didn't give a lot of thought to - I wonder how camping went last night in the cold rain and mud.  No matter now, they are 2 minutes into the race.