Circle North

TY 10 Goals (Read 855 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

CONGRATULATIONS

SALTY

ON REACHING

YOUR GOAL OF

FOR 2010

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

I get what looks like an ultrasound if I copy and paste.

I'm assuming this means that you feel that Salty should have a goal of having another kid this year.  Not where I thought we would go with this but OK then. 

"Beep, Beep!"

I'm working on it. Running Ahead is very limited on what HTML tags you can use. Have to do lots of workaronds.

There I got it... Congratulations Salty!!!!!!!!!

Fireworks Animated

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Wow, that is good.  You've got 15 years and loads of computer expertise on me.  Something isn't right there. 

My salty dogs

CONGRATULATIONS

SALTY

ON REACHING

YOUR GOAL OF

FOR 2010

Awesome!!!!   Another kid??   More like the moment of conception.

I feel like crap and I needed some motivation and a feeling that the running year wasn't a complete lose.

what? how'd i miss this? duh...sorry so late here.......congrats salty!!!!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Home Away From Home

Awesome!!!!   Another kid??   More like the moment of conception.

I feel like crap and I needed some motivation and a feeling that the running year wasn't a complete lose.

Congrads from me too salty, 2000K very nice number, hope to see you soon.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

My salty dogs

Congrads from me too salty, 2000K very nice number, hope to see you soon.

This was really a year about "all y'all". - Which will make next year that much better. I only wish I was there to hear your ya'll at my heals coming down Pleasant Street. I predict many new PR's in 2011. Happy New Year!!

cremah crossed the 2500 line and then he hacked a lung! congrats!

Home Away From Home

Least he didn't hack them both, he can always run with just one.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

slick crossed the 3100 line! big time congrats and thank you!  maybe i'll sleep bettah tonight! i know that was a battle of wills within yourself. heh.

L Train

slick crossed the 3100 line! big time congrats and thank you!  maybe i'll sleep bettah tonight! i know that was a battle of wills within yourself. heh.

I was willing to let 3100 go.  When I was reminded that it also equals 5000k it was too much for my mind to bear.

Hey Gadboys Tall Dave probably won't make me any graphics - he doesn't like me either. 

gadman

I say we meet him at the Y for some treadmill torture

"Beep, Beep!"

I was willing to let 3100 go.  When I was reminded that it also equals 5000k it was too much for my mind to bear. 

CN's 2nd Highest Mileage for 2010      

Congratulations

Lance

on running

5000K or 3100 Miles

in 2010

"Beep, Beep!"

CONGRATULATIONS GREG CREMER
                                ON REACHING 2500 MILES IN 2010

CN's 3rd Highest Mileage for 2010

Treadmill Master!!
                                Treadmill Master!