Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

L Train

HERDING CATS 2016

Okay, it's time to get this going again. Here's the list of available/taken dates. Get em while they're hot. I noted the dates of races that might interfere. Also, I ended the list arbitrarily on 4/3 but it could go longer or shorter, whatever works for the group...

1/3 -

1/10 - Gwen and Eric

1/17

1/24

1/31 - Greg and Kim

2/7 - MWC

2/14 -

2/21 -

2/28 - Half at the Hamptons

3/6 - Beaulah's

3/13 - Greg and Kim

3/20 -

3/27 - ES20

4/3 -

Hampton is 3/6, FYI

Hampton is 3/6, FYI

Dammit. I even had it written down right and still got it wrong when I posted. Doug, want to switch to 2/28? Or whatever?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I'll tentatively switch to 2/21. Need to get final approval. But I think that will work. 3/20 may be Easter.  If not that may be possible too.

L Train

also, ES20 is on the 26th (Sat), not the 27th, presumably because Easter is 3/27.   WTF is the matter with you people.

My back hurts

Your face hurts others.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

My back hurts as well - from givin' your mama a piggy back ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8MXKiFrlok

Well said Doug!

What was I chasing again?

HERDING CATS 2016

Okay, it's time to get this going again. Here's the list of available/taken dates. Get em while they're hot. I noted the dates of races that might interfere. Also, I ended the list arbitrarily on 4/3 but it could go longer or shorter, whatever works for the group...

1/3 -

1/10 - Gwen and Eric

1/17

1/24

1/31 - Greg and Kim

2/7 - MWC

2/14 -

2/21 - Beaulah's (Tentative)

2/28 – Rob & Maggie (Rob’ Birthday Jaunt)

3/6 - Half at the Hamptons

3/13 - Greg and Kim

3/20 -

3/26 - ES20 (Saturday)

3/27 - EASTER

4/3 -

Fro

Tentative - Fronings will take 1/24 - in the snowy confines of east waterboro...

Home Away From Home

I am still offering to host either 2/14, 2/21, or 3/20 if people are interested in making a little road trip for the day?  Just need to know if anyone is interested in taking the few extra hours to drive.  We can offer beds for anyone wanting to make a longer stay and stay the night. All are welcome to see the new house and Allycia has volunteered pizza from the wood fired oven.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

While I am willing to travel, the 14th will be a definite no.  I can try and make the other two work.

I am still offering to host either 2/14, 2/21, or 3/20 if people are interested in making a little road trip for the day?  Just need to know if anyone is interested in taking the few extra hours to drive.  We can offer beds for anyone wanting to make a longer stay and stay the night. All are welcome to see the new house and Allycia has volunteered pizza from the wood fired oven.

2/21 is on here. Got the ok. If needed I may be able to switch it to 3/20.

Looks like we are cancelling our planned group run for this Sunday 1/10..  I'm sure nobody wants to run in the rain so we will probably just run informally from the Y on Saturday morning. Next week's slot is still unclaimed.