Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

I am in for a long option

I'll see you at the Y at 10am and I plan to run the long route. I probably can't keep up but I need the miles.

I may be quite slow too, fighting a cold as well, but going to try and gut it out.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

I'll see you at the Y at 10am and I plan to run the long route. I probably can't keep up but I need the miles.

Precious.

Fro

I'll be there - will probably run a few with the gang and then bail - no hills for this cat, but I can say hi anyway until we hit the ridge.

beaulaaaaaaaaaah!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Hey Lance, got some updating for you to do. Talked to Noel and the cat-herding run on 3/13 will now be hosted by the Leighs. Kim and I will switch to 4/3 instead.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

It's not too early in the week to start shoring up the plans for this weekend's group run.  I've got a couple of routes planned and I can post them soon.  I'd like to get your take on this weekend's arctic air.  It will probably be about 7 degrees or so if we run at 10am, partly cloudy.  It looks to be about the same on Saturday but it will probably be more like 14 degrees or so on that day.  Would you prefer to move it to Saturday this week or just suck it up and run on Sunday as planned?  Are you planning to attend on either day?

Fro

I'm in for either day. Bundle up and let er rip....

It's not too early in the week to start shoring up the plans for this weekend's group run.  I've got a couple of routes planned and I can post them soon.  I'd like to get your take on this weekend's arctic air.  It will probably be about 7 degrees or so if we run at 10am, partly cloudy.  It looks to be about the same on Saturday but it will probably be more like 14 degrees or so on that day.  Would you prefer to move it to Saturday this week or just suck it up and run on Sunday as planned?  Are you planning to attend on either day?

i am home this w/e...so i'll come  to say hello at the very least if no wrenches get thrown.

i am home this w/e...so i'll come  to say hello at the very least if no wrenches get thrown.

+1. Don't care which day, might just make a social appearance. Unless there's wrench throwing, in which case I'm out. I can't dodge a wrench.

At those temps I don't think the difference matters.  Sunday still works better for me though.

What was I chasing again?

+1. Don't care which day, might just make a social appearance. Unless there's wrench throwing, in which case I'm out. I can't dodge a wrench.

thank you...that is not what i meant but see the confusion...

what i meant by a wrench being thrown was a last minute problem, like no sitter or c decides to go to maine or something. not a tool stoning.

i am working on my thought translationing because it is a very big problem so please continue to reply for my awareness.

ok back to day finalizing.

thank you...that is not what i meant but see the confusion...

what i meant by a wrench being thrown was a last minute problem, like no sitter or c decides to go to maine or something. not a tool stoning.

i am working on my thought translationing because it is a very big problem so please continue to reply for my awareness.

ok back to day finalizing.

I understood. You're overthinking my lame joke.

It's worse when the wrench ends up in the soup. From my understanding of the menu, soup will not be served so we should be all set. I would, however, like to get your thoughts on distance. Is the majority ok with just running a ten miler and coming back for some food afterwards? Or do you need more miles than that? It's going to be so cold I might end up running longer mileage inside on Saturday if necessary. Just trying to get a feel for your expected distance so I can plan accordingly. So please post the number of miles you would like to run on Sunday.