Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

Jerk.

For those of you that might be contemplating the 8-miler - here is the link as egad is strongly suggesting 11 using that link twice:

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/39ae01083a3c4214b245739a7c0ac147/courses/1744a9d4efbc405eb92fcb11ba3b0be4

GregM

Looking forward to it. I'll have celebratory Edelman jersey on.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

OK, so it looks like we should have the roads cleared by Sunday morning.  We are planning to start running at 10AM, so maybe you can arrive  a few minutes prior.  7 Roberts Rd. Alfred.  Here are the Routes:

Please don't wait for me... I will be starting from my house and trying to time it so I catch you folks around when you start or shortly after.

What was I chasing again?

Thanks Tom & Vangie!  Great as always!

What was I chasing again?

Thanks Tom & Vangie!  Great as always!

What Rob said.

GregM

A big THANK YOU to Tom and Vangie, and especially Vangie for the cooking. Well done!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Fro

Absolutely - thanks Gadbois! So much fun.

Fro

OK - if the weather cooperates, Brenda and I are looking forward to hosting next weekend. Thinking we will embark at 10:00am so feel free to arrive a bit early. Here is our addy: 24 Roberts Ridge Road, East Waterboro (about a mile away from the Hannaford).

Here are the courses I'm thinking of (both will involve some hills):

16.5 mile route:
                  https://www.runningahead.com/maps/923bdf670d6046eb94eeaddb3f4f5900?unit=mi

9.5 mile route:
                  https://www.runningahead.com/maps/f433e36b69eb425c997bdd560694813e?unit=mi

Both routes will share a water stop a little after 5 miles. The long run will have another at mile 11 or so. Feel free to let me know if anyone needs a shorter course and I can plot one for sure.

Fro

Oh Yeah - just throw me a line and let me know if you plan on coming - so we can plan food and beverage coverage - rumor has it, we will have a Gneiss selection.

Gwen and Eric will take 2/14. Lance-can you update?

L Train

updated.

MacJim

I'm in for the 9.5 route.

Oh Yeah - just throw me a line and let me know if you plan on coming - so we can plan food and beverage coverage - rumor has it, we will have a Gneiss selection.

Gwen and Eric are in.

in

Out, unfortunately. It appears that nothing I've been doing is working, so I'm on the shelf until I fix my foot.

Our cat-herding run on the 31'st is still on, though, whether I actually run it or not.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.