Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

I understood. You're overthinking my lame joke.

i know you understood cremah...however...it made ME look at what i wrote from a different perspective, you see? so i thank you.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

sorry 4 my sandbar...sandbag...????  SIDEBAR!

It's worse when the wrench ends up in the soup. From my understanding of the menu, soup will not be served so we should be all set. I would, however, like to get your thoughts on distance. Is the majority ok with just running a ten miler and coming back for some food afterwards? Or do you need more miles than that? It's going to be so cold I might end up running longer mileage inside on Saturday if necessary. Just trying to get a feel for your expected distance so I can plan accordingly. So please post the number of miles you would like to run on Sunday.

10 and food sounds good. If  the weather is better next weekend we have a 16 and 20 route planned with shorter options available. And either day is fine with me this weekend.

MacJim

It's worse when the wrench ends up in the soup. From my understanding of the menu, soup will not be served so we should be all set. I would, however, like to get your thoughts on distance. Is the majority ok with just running a ten miler and coming back for some food afterwards? Or do you need more miles than that? It's going to be so cold I might end up running longer mileage inside on Saturday if necessary. Just trying to get a feel for your expected distance so I can plan accordingly. So please post the number of miles you would like to run on Sunday.

I'm ok with 10 and either day works for me. I'm not sure 4 degrees difference will make one day better than the other. Check the wind that would make a big difference. Remember folks: if you can't dodge a wrench then you can't dodge a ball.

gadman

Note: I will be running shirtless either day!

Fro

Hmmm - just posted hypothermia warning for saturday night into sunday morning (9am) - do we want to push this back or other ideas? Maybe it's not such a good idea to run at 10am sunday.... or we could just go shirtless like gadman.

i am going to bring some coors to plant right at gwen's/eric's place...run to the end of the street to 202 and back, drink a beer...repeat...repeat and keep doing that till i shatter into a million pieces or pass out on their stoop. who wants to give me a ride home?

Fro

I will - as long as I get a front row seat to this one!

Hmmm - just posted hypothermia warning for saturday night into sunday morning (9am) - do we want to push this back or other ideas? Maybe it's not such a good idea to run at 10am sunday.... or we could just go shirtless like gadman.

Suck it up, buttercup. Wear an extra sock.

(easy for me to say since I won't be running this time, but I've earned it.)

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Sorry, this will have to be cancelled, postponed or whatever.  Way too damn cold with a projected -26 degree with wind chill temperature.  However, we are working on a mid to late morning brunch on Saturday morning, say about 10:30.  Any interest? Would love to still have the company.  Come over after your long TM run at the Y.  Let me know if you plan to drop by so we can be sure there's enough to eat.

batman slap robin - "It's so cold outsi . . ." "Yes, it's winter ya wimp!"

What was I chasing again?

Sorry, this will have to be cancelled, postponed or whatever.  Way too damn cold with a projected -26 degree with wind chill temperature.  However, we are working on a mid to late morning brunch on Saturday morning, say about 10:30.  Any interest? Would love to still have the company.  Come over after your long TM run at the Y.  Let me know if you plan to drop by so we can be sure there's enough to eat.

the people in turquoise understand...and will try to get the man in blue to comith ovah.

https://www.runningahead.com/logs/b2c0bf09cca94526a8b7b0a70c015b76/workouts/bc32012e780b44949b672f91291726ab

Yes, that temp is bearable for a couple of miles but not a long run...please do come over.

please do come over.

ok it may be just me though as c may be doing c stuff tomorrow(he is still working shit out). also d may need the morning to get his act together so it may be like 12 before i get there...let me know if you guys are ok with this...ok? and sleep in a little geeeeez. 

It's all very good, but what the hell, noontime? We'll be wrapping it up shortly thereafter as we will have impatient kids awaiting the afternoon mall adventure. Just get your ass over here and eat some homefries or something.