Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

Fro

Damn - get better Greg! Drove the course yesterday - should be good to go provided we don't get any significant snow this weekend (if we get 3 or more, the course is going to be real tight and tricky) - Stay tuned....

In for sure. Not sure what distance.

I plan to be there as well, but probably wont stay long.

Oh Yeah - just throw me a line and let me know if you plan on coming - so we can plan food and beverage coverage - rumor has it, we will have a Gneiss selection.

What was I chasing again?

Sitting here in my robe, drinking coffee while you're all out freezing your asses off. Just came up with the courses for next week. You'll like them. There's a 9ish mile option and a 17ish mile option. They start together and diverge around the 5.5 mark. Both are kinda hilly for a while but eventually get easier for a nice fast finish if you're so inclined. I give you hills because I care.

So, 10 AM, our house, Sunday 1/31. 214A River St. Right next to the Y. Plenty of parking up the driveway or you can park at the Y and walk over, up to you.

Option 1... (water at cemetery)

https://www.runningahead.com/logs/b47d9c625dfc48fc932f3ead7dcf413b/courses/ea2c58a3a1ac4076b4c74c01f1dbb8ba

Option 2... (water at cemetery + 1 other location TBD)

https://www.runningahead.com/logs/b47d9c625dfc48fc932f3ead7dcf413b/courses/7cc98c34d9474ed4b8fa3af3d148f1e8

Refreshments will be served, fun will be had. Significant others and injured/broken types like me encouraged to attend whether you run or not. Let us know if you can make it.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

In

Fro

In

Thanks to Mr and Mrs. Fro for hosting the group run today. Good route, good food, good time.

Option 1... (water at cemetery)

https://www.runningahead.com/logs/b47d9c625dfc48fc932f3ead7dcf413b/courses/ea2c58a3a1ac4076b4c74c01f1dbb8ba

Option 2... (water at cemetery + 1 other location TBD)

https://www.runningahead.com/logs/b47d9c625dfc48fc932f3ead7dcf413b/courses/7cc98c34d9474ed4b8fa3af3d148f1e8

These links are not showing me what I need.  Is it just me?  The map is empty.  Anyway, we are both in for next Sunday and I will plan to run about 14, so I would like to take a look at the proposed courses and adjust accordingly.

These links are not showing me what I need.  Is it just me?  The map is empty.  Anyway, we are both in for next Sunday and I will plan to run about 14, so I would like to take a look at the proposed courses and adjust accordingly.

Yep you're the second person to tell me that. Not sure what the problem is. To me they're visible when I scroll down. I don't have them marked private. I'll see what I can figure out.

L Train

It seems like I remember that you might need to unlock the map.

It seems like I remember that you might need to unlock the map.

Went into edit mode and found the lock icon. It isn't highlighted. As far as I can tell it shouldn't be locked. Then again, I am an idiot.

I can View the maps. They are spectacular.

Spectacular = Hilly

I can View the maps. They are spectacular.

In for the big one I hope.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

He can set up that course because he's not running it.

He can set up that course because he's not running it.

Are you running it ? You should. That second half is going to be fun.