Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

Fro

OK all - group run comes to the Froning house next. Come one and come all - gonna try my best to make this one a bit rolly and not as tough - but we do live on a ridge - so it will start and finish on some rollers. Please let me know if you are coming so we can plan food....

Details:

When: Sunday, February 26 @ 9:00am

Address: 24 Roberts Ridge Rd, East Waterboro

Parking: Parking will be limited - but you can park in our driveway and the dirt driveway next to us or even carpool from the hannaford lot at the bottom of our hill.

Here are the route maps - planning a 12 miler and a 19.5 miler. Both courses start together and branch off at mile 5. Sorry, but the route does still include the hard hill at the very beginning and end (rest of the course should be forgiving). Plenty of food and drink after as well.

12 Miler:

https://www.runningahead.com/maps/6b6d4bfd7eb445db9dc532c5bcfe4fe7?unit=mi&map=roadmap

19.5 Miler:

https://www.runningahead.com/maps/96fafcb03ee0446195bf4e4f00bb5d50?unit=mi&map=roadmap

Let me know if you all need a different route to satisfy your running obsessions and I can adjust these....

Gwen and me are in for sure, leaning towards the 12, but still uncertain of distance.

Fro

OK - it looks like many are choosing the 12 mile course - anyone looking to run 19.5 at all? I can also set up a 15-17 miler that will use the same course - let me know??? Wow, Doug's run must have beat us up.

vangi

Fro .i may be coming by for after party.  Can i bring anything?

Vangie

Fro

Sweet! No, just stop by...

Need to figure out if I can make this on Sunday.  If I do I'm in for 19.5 20 with some work mixed in.

OK - it looks like many are choosing the 12 mile course - anyone looking to run 19.5 at all? I can also set up a 15-17 miler that will use the same course - let me know??? Wow, Doug's run must have beat us up.

Nobody in the history of running has ever set out to run 19.5 miles.

(I'm in for the 12, btw)

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

GregM

I'm in for 19.5, or 20.

(I've been resting for this.)

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

Really bummed I've missed all the runs this season. I've been either ill or out of town. Glad to make Fro's this weekend.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

any interest in car pooling to Fros? Sounds like parking could be an issue. I'm looking for 20

any interest in car pooling to Fros? Sounds like parking could be an issue. I'm looking for 20

I can pick you up. 8:30ish?

Perfect, thanks

I can pick you up. 8:30ish?

I'm in.  Mike/Cremer -  I'm happy to pick you guys up if you'd like.

Need to figure out if I can make this on Sunday.  If I do I'm in for 19.5 20 with some work mixed in.

I'm in.  Mike/Cremer -  I'm happy to pick you guys up if you'd like.

That makes sense, unless you want to squeeze into my spacious toddler-scale back seat.

Roger that

That makes sense, unless you want to squeeze into my spacious toddler-scale back seat.