Circle North

Group Outings (Read 22 times)

gadman

Vangie and I are planning on going to Funky Bow Friday around 5:30 if any one is interested in joining?

Not exactly a group outing, but... Kim and I have tickets to go see the Pixies play in Portland tonight. She's not feeling well and wasn't that into it anyway, so I have a ticket up for grabs if anybody wants to go with me. I'll even up the ante by offering it free if you drive. It's gonna be a good show. First one that wants it gets it.

The offer has been claimed.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Let’s have one.

I concur.

Next week ? Can’t do Tuesday.

How about 1 week from now, aka next Thursday evening? A CN Winter Solstice gathering or some such thing.

Most likely yes. Need to check on Thursday tkd duty. But I think I'm clear.

I’m cleared for Thursday.

Fro

Im in...

Out for this too.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Now the question is what sort of form this group outing might take. I'm noodling on things that might have some sort of activity component to them besides just food. Pool, bowling, darts, whatever, stuff to do. Haven't had a genius idea yet, and we could always do the standard issue BSG or PH, but it would be cool to do stuff, maybe. Thoughts?

L Train

Not sure I can make this, but for your noodling purposes I've heard that the new bowling alley in Kennebunk is pretty cool.

Ali has a game but I could probably be there by 730 if that works.  Would love to hang out.

Ive submitted my vote today to Cremer for Wild Willys.  It’s different, has pool, food, beer, other things.  Closer for Doug.

Now the question is what sort of form this group outing might take. I'm noodling on things that might have some sort of activity component to them besides just food. Pool, bowling, darts, whatever, stuff to do. Haven't had a genius idea yet, and we could always do the standard issue BSG or PH, but it would be cool to do stuff, maybe. Thoughts?

I second Willy's and say that 3 makes a quorum. ??????

I second Willy's and say that 3 makes a quorum. ??????

Third