Circle North

Runner Interrupted (Read 309 times)

GregM

Ditto (except for the strange feeling) Smile

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Home Away From Home

Do you guys want a change of pace and run the trails from my house on Monday at 1PM?  They are similar to springvale but have some more trail in the woods with more dirt and softer path in spots. 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

I'm not opposed to this.  I'd say it's up to Salty.  At this point, I'm not even sure what will be runnable on Monday.

Home Away From Home

That is true, if the weather is as expected we are in for some serious water. 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

GregM

Bummer!  Let's try something to get out there with Salty.  Will be an experience, so let's make it memorable.

Cremer, Cuch, Sherm, Tall Dave, Rob, Doug, Paul, Brian -- Are you in for this?  (It's worth the afternoon off!)

Gadman, if you're in town, would like to see you out there, too.

(Okay, I'll admit this might be wishful thinking, but I'd like to brave the elements with Salty if he's game and the weather is bearable.)

I am out, unfortunately, and Gadman is in PA. I'll get my drenching on Sunday.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

(Okay, I'll admit this might be wishful thinking, but I'd like to brave the elements with Salty if he's game and the weather is bearable.)

I'll wear the shitty shoes and go anyway even it is muddy if you still want to head from my house or the power lines. Just let me know. 

Any thoughts Salty?

MM#5768

Cuch, -- Are you in for this? 

if i could, u know i would but i have the boy so that's no good.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

I'm in as long as I'm not dealing with the roof being blown off my house or something.  I don't think the issue will be braving the elements, it will be more like impassible swamp crossings.

Home Away From Home

I'm in as long as I'm not dealing with the roof being blown off my house or something.  I don't think the issue will be braving the elements, it will be more like impassible swamp crossings.

Definitely impassable crossing, plan on gettting VERY dirty. 

MM#5768

My salty dogs

Anyone can do it under ideal conditions!!!    Run or swim -- I'm up for it.

In Vermont right now -- just dropped Paisley off at Champlain College.   

GregM

Should we go later in the day to let things dry out more, or do you guys still want to start at 1pm?  I think Lance recommends the railroad trail to avoid impassable water.

Home Away From Home

I just found out I have to attend something tomorrow so I am out, sorry.

MM#5768

L Train

I'm still up for 1:00.  I think doing the Powerlines has potential to be kinda dumb, but I'll do it if that's what McCullough and Salty want (assuming we are still on).  Another option is to start from my house and run on the RR trail up.  I've recently learned we can go quite a ways and I don't think we'll be as affected by water. 

My salty dogs

Jan 15  22st and already -- most milage in the last 6, 10, 12 months!!   Starting to feel pretty really good great.