Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

9 it is, thanks

L Train

Visions of pulp fiction.

Yep. Was planning to be up and long gone by now but I still seem to be sitting here in my robe drinking coffee. How about 9?

To whom it may concern. Kim and I are going to the Publick House at 5:15. I don't have everybody's #, so if you're reading this consider yourself invited.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Running 7 miles tomorrow night around 9pm.   If anyone would like to join me I'll probably run from the Y or the HS.

Doug and I are meeting at the Y @ 730 for a 7 mile snoodle tonight, and then off to the Publick House if anyone is interested in a beer, a run or both.  Doug also mentioned something about a shower in between but unless the beer comes first that is not happening for me.  NTTAWWT.

I might possibly make an appearance for the run. BTW according to their FB page Publick House closes at 9, FYI.

Mill 67 is Open until 10.  Or Beer and burgers at my house while the family is away.

Is there an SIS snoodle this week?

I'm going to run tomorrow night in the dark if anyone is interested.  No snoodle for me.

Think I am going to opt for another rest day since the legs aren't feeling great.

Is there an SIS snoodle this week?

It's okay. I'm clever enough to figure out how to snoodle by myself.

L Train

I will also be self snoodling after dropping Ella off at piano but it will be on Quarry Road.

Don't over do it. There is a race tonight.

MacJim

I'll be running from the Y at 4:30pm tomorrow. The goal will be to run to Ted's and back...9 miles. The weather may change my mind but I will start out with that plan.

I'll be running from the Y at 4:30pm tomorrow. The goal will be to run to Ted's and back...9 miles. The weather may change my mind but I will start out with that plan.

As of now the forecast for that time is high 80's with scattered thundershowers, so I might maybe tentatively be in for that. Or not.