Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

All the cool people will be there

hurtful.

GregM

Ditto.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

All the cool people will be in Reykjavik in late August. Anybody's guess who'll show up tomorrow morning.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Not sure who’s snoodling today but I am going to stay away. Egad has commissioned the Sanford Board of Health to put me in a bubble until after the race on Sunday. Coaching Little League has been a challenge but the Vinny Barbarino references have been fun.

Oh I pretty much forgot about this since I am only planning to run 3 or 4 miles today.  I'll be at the Y probably sometime this afternoon in the 1:00 range to run the aforementioned.

Not sure who’s snoodling today but I am going to stay away. Egad has commissioned the Sanford Board of Health to put me in a bubble until after the race on Sunday. Coaching Little League has been a challenge but the Vinny Barbarino references have been fun.

No snoodle for me today, alas. I'm resting my delicate flower legs today.

Anybody up for any easy 8-10 this afternoon? Route and time flexible.

Anybody up for any easy 8-10 this afternoon? Route and time flexible.

Yes. unfortunately I don't have good shoes with me for the rail trail.  But any other route would work.

Can leave work at 3:30p maybe a little sooner. If any of that works i'm in. If not I'll probably just do a Sanford Loop at that time.

New development, Doug (or anybody)... Just back from the latest S/S 10 mile planning meeting. New (totally different) course proposed. Gwen and I are going to run it very easy at 3:30 today, meeting at 3:30 at the Y and driving over. I'm sure we can hang out a few minutes if you want to make it.

Yes I'm in

gadman

New development, Doug (or anybody)... Just back from the latest S/S 10 mile planning meeting. New (totally different) course proposed. Gwen and I are going to run it very easy at 3:30 today, meeting at 3:30 at the Y and driving over. I'm sure we can hang out a few minutes if you want to make it.

Talking to Bob R. today he said you need to add about a half mile to the course. I suggested adding the cul-de sac off ridley rd. just before you get to Shaws ice cream. It is called Flayan Dr. It is about .75 in distance and no traffic,just a thought

Anyone going to be around for the SIS snoodle today?  I'm probably going to head out around 10:30 or so while I'm "recovery" from my travel home.  I'll swing by the bank at noon as well but need to be back in the home office at 1pm.

L Train

Easy 4 around 12:30 today if anyone's around.  I'll run from the Y.

Running 6 miles this morning somewhere between 9-10 am. From the Y. The rain will be out of the area by then.  Any takers?

10:00.