Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

This is why Massholes are the way they are:

L Train

We Illinois men might be on the whimpy side, but were pretty well hung....

Srsly?  Where?  That would make 3 of us.

"Beep, Beep!"

Where's the professor? On a three hour tour?

A former Miss Nevada for your viewing enjoyment.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Fro

For those that cannot make Tom and Vangie's sunday (really bummin') - running from the Y tomorrow at 10am. Would love the company, hoping to do 16 and thinking 109 out and back due to the sloppy roads... No evil hill loops allowed.

L Train

For those that cannot make Tom and Vangie's sunday (really bummin') - running from the Y tomorrow at 10am. Would love the company, hoping to do 16 and thinking 109 out and back due to the sloppy roads... No evil hill loops allowed.

If you made that 2:15 I'd be in for 10 of that.  I know that probably doesn't work but just in case.  Yes, I do know about the Pats.

109 is a good call and you should go up to Milton Mills, turn left and run on Loop Road vs, going up to Goose Pond Road.  IMO. But you are Fro and can do whatever the F you want.

Fro

bummer - would love to connect, but I'm kinda stuck with 10am or so - need to be outa the Y by 1pm. Loop road, funny, I mapped that this morning....might give it a try. Sorry I couldn't wait.

L Train

No worries. Most of my longs will be Saturday so I'm sure we will connect. Have a great run and enjoy the game.

I can do 2:15.

L Train

I can do 2:15.

Ok awesome. I'll run to your place.

Fro

Have fun guys - maybe we can connect next week. I'm kinda stuck running saturdays, so count me in anytime. Much more flexible next week.

ACrosby

Happy Birthday Fro!!!

Fro

Thanks Alicia - but when they get over 40, we choose to forget about them, LOL

Ok awesome. I'll run to your place.

How far are you going ? I may be in for some of this.

L Train

I'm hopefully running 10.  Mike's probably running 30.

mta: hope you can make it.

How far are you going ? I may be in for some of this.

Save some for tomorrow Doug. I haven't seen you in like a year.