Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Bending over for 1:30. C u then. 978 319 5112. Text if a change.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Fro

1:30 it is - see ya then (207-651-8308 - text me as well if things change)... Anyone else? We'll miss ya Lance - sorry I couldn't do much earlier.

I'm a definite maybe. If you see me then you'll know I'm there, but don't wait.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Can't make sunday's group run - anyone else in the same boat want to run Saturday AM? I 'm looking for 19, but would love company for a portion or all of it if anyone wants to brave the cold and such.... Leaving from the Y at 10am - thinking 109 out and back due to road conditions...

L Train

Mike I can't make this.   You can consider 109 out to Goose Pond Road and then to 11 and back to 109.  That lets you stop at the foot of lake if necessary and if you bring cash you can stop at Shapleigh Corner.   I suck at math but seem to remember this being 19 or a little more.  Just a thought.

I will likely show up for this. Group run cancelled for Sunday, it's foolish to run in snow.   If you don't see me it's because I had too much wine at tonight's event.

I may try to make this as well now since the Herding cats is now cancelled.

What was I chasing again?

Fro

Sweet - hope to see you guys... Kinda dreading 19 on my own tomorrow...

It's Tuesday . Where will you be at 5:15p ?

I'll be there.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

GregM

So last Tuesday at 5:15 I was a "group" of one for the group run.  Glad we'll have a group tonight..

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

It's Tuesday . Where will you be at 5:15p ?

i'll be eating wings at 5:15. i ran my 10 already.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Fro

Anyone up for braving the weather with me - say 1:30 at the y (looking for around 7-8 easy miles)...

Fro

OK - anyone up for a polar run today?? Can't run tonight with the group, but NEED to get outside. Can be very flexible - meet at the Y? Looking for 7-8 miles and can connect anytime between 1-4.... takers?

L Train

Hey Fro, ordinarily I'd be up for this but not today.  Have a good one.