Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Thx E.  I got the word from Gadman earlier.  Ali's bday today so I took the majority of the day off as the kids have a half day so I had to get this in early.  Big afternoon at the Bounce Zone.  At least they have beer at Buffalo Wild Wings (which is the restaurant selection of the bday girl).

The Shamrock crew is running from the Y at 1:30 pm Friday.  Come join us.

Fro

We'll miss ya, but sounds like a great afternoon none the less...

Who's running tomorrow?

I am. Don't have a plan yet. I need 20.6.

So do I, might have to go straight up gebung if it is windy. We could do the Blanchard sunset route the go gebung

I'm just going to run here. I have time constraints today.

Forget that last thing. I'll be at the Y around 9am.

My salty dogs

Hello Everyone.

I'm in Sanford for the few days prior to Boston.  Hoping to connect Thursday or Friday next week -- either for a run or carb/donut loading.

I'll be heading to Boston Saturday morning and flying out on Tuesday.

Looking forward to the fun time!

Salty

214-799-3872

Hello Everyone.

I'm in Sanford for the few days prior to Boston.  Hoping to connect Thursday or Friday next week -- either for a run or carb/donut loading.

I'll be heading to Boston Saturday morning and flying out on Tuesday.

Looking forward to the fun time!

Salty

214-799-3872

I'm sure Jimbo would be happy to help with the donuts. Maybe we could do a "Tuesday on Friday" group run sort of thing.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Sunday, 9 a.m. Magic Tree from the Y. Who's in?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Me.

Me

me

Running from the y this morning. Not sure how long. Leaving newfield now. Probably starting around 8:30.

If i can get up early enough, I will show up.

Sunday, 9 a.m. Magic Tree from the Y. Who's in?

What was I chasing again?

Fro

I might be in for 4-5 miles of this - can't resist running this "puff the magic dragon" run - what the hell is a magic tree? I got some details from the gremlins at the Y. But is there a magical flute at the end as well as water?