Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

I would be, but probably cant do it until 4ish...at best, work is a little chaotic at the moment so dont know if i could do anything sooner.  Definitely not sooner than 3:30 .  But if you get better offers I wouldnt wait on me.

What was I chasing again?

I can make it by 5:15. Maybe a little sooner. I was planning to run the et after work. But easy in Sanford works.

Howsabout we call it Tuesday on Thursday, from the Y at 5:15. No dumbassery. Be there.

MTA: Kim and I will be going to Publick House afterwards for food and libations, company most welcome.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

In

Anybody around and up for a run? Thinking about hitting the RR trail sometime in the next hour or two but up for whatever.

Fro

Anyone around today?? Up for an afternoon run - say 2:30 from the Y? RR trail? Road - I'm game.

L Train

I was gonna go closer to 1:45 or 2:00 because I have to be back by 3:00 or so.  So if you are flexible on time I can meet you and have no route preference.  If not, no worries.

Fro

2:00 should work just fine - see ya at the Y? Anyone else? NO dumbassness today, Fro is kinda broken, but not really.

L Train

If you want to run on the trail meet at my house.  If road, the Y.  lmk either way.

If it's trail it will be 9 flat pace because I suck at trails.  Which is where my son would now say "no, you suck at everything, dad".  

Fro

might need to stick with the road today - pretty broken and never ran real trails before, so it scares me to death to be honest. Thinking 5-6, but could do more.

L Train

That's fine.  Just FYI, RR trail is about as "untrail" as it gets.  Pretty much just packed dirt and flat.  But I'll plan to be at the Y at 2.

Fro

K see ya then

Since I'm a wishy-washy pain in the ass who said I was taking today off but then took yesterday off instead, I'm in. I'd vote for RR to HR if I had a vote. L is right, Fro, it's very un-traily, you'll be fine.

L Train

Did all that proper punctuation make your brain hurt a little or are you practicing for your resume?

Fro

I'm game - but will NEED to take it easy - 4 days straight with intervals yesterday does not make for good dumbassery.