Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Anyone running Sunday?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Fro

Schedule is going to keep me from tonight's headlamp-palooza - grrrr. Anyone up for a 3pm jaunt instead? Could even be earlier - lemme know. Gotta be done by 5pm, that's my only barrier.

Fro

Any of you knuckleheads up for a trail run this afternoon? Thinking Y to hansons ridge and back, but could be talked into something different (7ish or so). Got a commitment from Noon - 1pm, but anytime after that, I'm in.

Any of you knuckleheads up for a trail run this afternoon? Thinking Y to hansons ridge and back, but could be talked into something different (7ish or so). Got a commitment from Noon - 1pm, but anytime after that, I'm in.

fro...it is hunting season. i must strongely disadvise you going out there. not even just for getting shot purposes...but out of respect. trail run on sundays till nov. 28th. it will still be muzzle loading after that date but hardly anyone does that.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Fro

K - thx for giving the newbie a heads up - maybe a trail run isn't a good idea? Anyone up for a boring road run anyway?

after 1? how soon can u be at the y or whereever?

i am gonna b at the y at 1:30ish to run my 5.

Fro

Shit - sorry I missed ya - just got out of my meeting and alas too late - sorry....

I'll be at the y around 3:30p running 6

FYI. There is a group trail run scheduled tomorrow evening  5:30pm at the emmons preserve in kennebunkport . 57 gravely brook rd. headlamps needed. Very fun.

Fro

3:30 - I'm in for 6..... See ya then.

Shit - sorry I missed ya - just got out of my meeting and alas too late - sorry....

no problem. have a good run guys.

MacJim

FYI. There is a group trail run scheduled tomorrow evening  5:30pm at the emmons preserve in kennebunkport . 57 gravely brook rd. headlamps needed. Very fun.

I'm going. Anyone going down if  you follow the directions on mapquest it says to go down goose rocks rd and bear rt onto Gravely rd but you need to look for Arundel rd and take that right and the first left within 50 feet is Gravely rd. If you look exclusively for Gravely rd you'll miss it. That is all.

Running on a trail today. I have no details.

MacJim

I'm up for a trail run. Let me know when and where.