Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Powerlines south side out and back ? I'm up for about 5ish maybe 6 total. Can be there by 11:30

MacJim

I don't know where you''re talking about. Give me directions and I'll be there by 11:30.

The powerlines on 109 between the S Curve and Ted's.

MacJim

Thanks. See ya there.

MacJim

I'm not working today and I'm going for a run this afternoon if anyone is interested. Any distance is fine. I'm going food shopping and will be back in an hour or so and check for messages if no replies I'm going running at 2pm or so.

guess what? i am running 5 miles today...have 2 start i'd say no later than 2. if someone wants to go...let me know. if not, you know what to do.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

guess what? i am running 5 miles today...have 2 start i'd say no later than 2. if someone wants to go...let me know. if not, you know what to do.

oh and i'll wait till 1 to get no response...

oh and i'll wait till 1 to get no response...

Just wanted to screw this up by giving you a response. Of course you already know I can't make it, but there you go.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Just wanted to screw this up by giving you a response. Of course you already know I can't make it, but there you go.

awww...

Wrong thread.

I'll be making an appearance at the group run tonight, you lucky, lucky people. Guess I'd better find my headlamp.

I will not be attending tonight's group run. You lucky , lucky people. I have to work late. May be at the y to run after work but it depends how late it is.

Headin' out for a little jog around 11 am if anyone's interested. Actually, even if nobody's interested.

Fro

Jimbo and I from the Y tomorrow at 1pm - who's in???

Fro

Anyone running long tomorrow AM and want company??