Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

1030 it is.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

We'll pick you up at your house around 1040.

Hi. My name is Greg, and sometimes I enjoy jogging around the town. Would you like to join me today? If so. let me know! It'll be super fun!

Well hello there Greg. Thanks for posting. What time did you have available as I am somewhat interested joining in ?

Well hello to you too! I'm thinking of heading out very soon for a short jog around the town, followed later on today by another (!) short jog around the town! I could wait a bit to do the first one or we could pick a time to meet this afternoon! I can go any time. Isn't it an awesome day!?!

It is an excellent day. I've only barely been angry twice. I will try to touch base for the second option. I plan to get some PFMs in kennebunk in a few. I'll be in your town around 3-3:30p I think.

Super! Stay tuned, gang! Afternoon fun is on it's way!

Fro

Hmmmm - will be the devil on the other shoulder. Just found out that Gneiss is open today 3-6pm. If anyone thinks it's a wonderful day to frolic around town, it might also be a Gneiss day to hoist a few. I plan on blowing off my Y Bike experience to work out my drinking hand around 4pm or so.... takers?

I would like to do both. We will see what this great day brings. I like clouds.

I would like to do both. We will see what this great day brings. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AnTf0IJeEI

there is a shit reply for every comment.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Looks like I'm not going to make it in time to run. Bloody hell. Probably no gneiss either.

Okey-dokey then, maybe next time you'll get to join in on the fun! Yay running!

Looks like y tm at 5 then publick

Tomorrow (Friday) anytime after 10 AM I will be available for a fabulous running adventure. Company welcome.