Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

How about 12:15 from the Y ? I need to go to the dump first.

I'd be up for something in an hour or so.

i just messaged you guys...ha

ur doin road right? i'm in either way. waaay behind but in.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

12:15 from the Y, after Doug takes a dump. I'll be there.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

MacJim

Hello Circle North. Since it is supposed to be nice tomorrow and there will not be many more chances to do this without snowshoes. I plan on running in the woods tomorrow. I want to run the trail to Knox Mt from here again. It is just under 8 miles total and the run can be extended if more miles are needed. I did it last week and was able to stay dry. Let me know if you're interested. Pretty open on a start time.

Also running sometime today. But I have no idea when or where.

I'm in for tomorrow and I'm flexible on start time. Later is better but don't plan around me. Doug give me directions to your house again it's been awhile. Thanks.

Thinking noon. But I can go whenever if we need to change that.

Directions - From the foot of Mousam go Right and follow route 11 for 8.6 miles. Turn left on to Shady Nook Rd. We are 1/2 mile up on the right. #91

looks like we may have a few more. Pass the word.

MacJim

Noon is an awesome time to run. Thanks. I'll check back and see if that changes and I'm ok with any changes. Thanks.

Fro

Anyone up for a lunch run today? Noon at the Y? Thinking the Railroad trail???

Anyone up for a lunch run today? Noon at the Y? Thinking the Railroad trail???

yup...i'll b there.

Fro

sweeet - any of you other knuckleheads?

sweeet - any of you other knuckleheads?

flash in too...i think.

I will try and make this too.  If I am late dont wait.

What was I chasing again?

Short notice but I'm getting ready to head out for a joggy jog within the next half hour. Company welcome.

Running from the Y at 9:30am

Because I'm endlessly creative I'll go ahead and throw out the standard issue Sunday 9 am from the Y running announcement for tomorrow. C'mon down.

C'mon