Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

I am going too try and make it too.

What was I chasing again?

On Sunday morning at 9:00 AM we are headed out for a 11 to 12 mile run that begins at the YMCA. We are planning to head up Oak Street and take a right towards Shapleigh and back down 109. Hill training for sugarloaf.  We can plant some water just let us know if you're coming.

Thanks youse guys for the arranging and water planting and whatnot. Good run.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Happy to plan and arrange the water stop. More happy to have company to carry us over the hills. Group runs make the miles go faster! Thanks to all

Thanks for planning the run. Great turn out.

With the rain on Sunday, Saturday seems to be the day for the long run.  We're planning to run around 12-13 from the Y at 9am.  I was thinking Gebung while we still can and before the road narrows from snowfall.  We could start with Don's 5k and carry on down Gebung.  We'll put water at the Magic Tree. Thoughts or alternate route suggestions?

Fro

This works for me - I am planning on a pre-run - looking to get at least 17. Anyone up for a 3-4 mile add on, I'd be game. Could add on after as well.

With the rain on Sunday, Saturday seems to be the day for the long run.  We're planning to run around 12-13 from the Y at 9am.  I was thinking Gebung while we still can and before the road narrows from snowfall.  We could start with Don's 5k and carry on down Gebung.  We'll put water at the Magic Tree. Thoughts or alternate route suggestions?

Bad boy...effing tablet...GADBOY and randall, I am home if you want to meet for this then slog around for less miles on no hills.

mta...if not, then i will get really drunk friday and sleep in.....so let me know.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Fro

Cuch - I'll be your huckleberry if those two are out - U won't be alone....

GADBOY is sunning himself in Florida until next week so he won't be around.

Bad boy...effing tablet...GADBOY and randall, I am home if you want to meet for this then slog around for less miles on no hills.

mta...if not, then i will get really drunk friday and sleep in.....so let me know.

Cuch - I'll be your huckleberry if those two are out - U won't be alone....

good for gadboy...

fro, you can do iconic intervals with me...if you like, cause i'm not sure you can run my slog.

what is an iconic interval? ha...it's fun.

warm up with me (you already will be but youll have to suck it up till i warm up) then you floor it till you cant hold pace. then you slog back to me. when you recover or i say go, floor it...repeat...till you have had enough or the run is done. wanna play?

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Fro, erotic asphyxiation might be a safer option than iconic intervals.  I think those were David Carradine's last words though, so what do I know.

Fro

Hey - this might work as I wanted to run some at pace .... Count me in - I'm going to pre-run 5-6 miles at 8am and then can meet the group at 9. Anyone is welcome to join me at 8am for a quick loop around the Y to add miles.

I'm out for tomorrow. It's slick as hell out there, and just, nope. Have fun.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I'll make a judgement call in the morning.  I might be there at 8 to join Fro, or at 9 to join everyone else, both or neither.

MacJim

Jimmy's out. Enjoy