Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

There is no trail run tomorrow night at emmons preserve.

"Beep, Beep!"

Read this tonight after getting home from running at the preserve! Met a new runner there that Jack had invited. We had a good run together.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Fro

OK - in an effort to solicit some company on these - anyone game for a run or two:

- Going to try to get in an easy 10 or so today from the Y at 1pm - anyone around?

- Looking like it's going to be 16 this weekend - could do either saturday or sunday AM - any takers???

Would love the company - been way too long since I ran with you meatheads.

I am game to try the 16.  Not sure if the day matters to me, so I will check with the wife.

What was I chasing again?

Fro

Sweet - you name the day! I'm pretty flexible this weekend... Would prefer to get it in during the AM.

Let's go for Saturday at 9am then.  We can meet at the Y if you want or at Walnut Grove.  If you meet me at the  camp ground, you can jump in the pool after.

Fro

I vote for the campground - see ya at 9am... Need me to drop water on my way?

Any idea on a route?  We could go down Gebung to a downtown loop and back, that would be around 14/15 and you could plant water at the Y.  I'll see if I can come up with anything better/

Fro

That route sounds good to me.

Heading to York in a few minutes with boys. Planning to run 12-15 miles along the coast. Don't have a set time. Water stops along the route. Kayaks , bocce and a dip in the ocean are post run options. Let me know if you're interested.

Fro

Trolling for company - anyone running early tomorrow am and want company - I'm heading out from the Y bright and early to try and get my long in - 6:30am start. Anyone game for some/all of 18-20?

Trolling for company - anyone running early tomorrow am and want company - I'm heading out from the Y bright and early to try and get my long in - 6:30am start. Anyone game for some/all of 18-20?

That ruins a Friday night fro..where are your priorities? Oh a have a song for that...Hold on. Holy fuck...why does it feel like I have bugs all over me? AHHHHH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

If we're playing some sort of team skins I want a different partner.

Fro

Ahhh - it's just golf. Gotta justify the liquid lubrication I will be using during the round.

L Train

Ahhh - it's just golf. Gotta justify the liquid lubrication I will be using during the round.

OK, I definitely want a different partner.