Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

GregM

Someone left a "Mill Cities" headband at the house... Anyone know it belongs to? I could do a DNA analysis of the sweat?!

That's mine, Dave.  Thanks for the post.  Sorry I didn't see it sooner.  Still have it?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

"Beep, Beep!"

Yup... I'll bring it to the Y tomorrow.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

boy slick...you're gettin slammed all ovah the place ahnt you? haha!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Home Away From Home

Miss you guys and can't wait to group run with ya'll, so lonely on the TM by myself.  Looking forward to laps inthe pool with everyone as well and bike rides when the weather gets better.  Should get a couple weeks of good weather hopefully before I head back out.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

"Beep, Beep!"

hey Michael... We all miss you, except when you kick our butts running! Looking forward to seeing you soon. TD

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Is that right, Lance?  Or should I ask Diane?  By the way, Robin, how would you know?

I assumed it was becuse Diane posted it on Facebook for the world to see.  She could have at least used the word "efficient". 

L Train

Looking forward to laps inthe pool with everyone as well

Not everyone, let's not get carried away.  We'll see you soon.

I assumed it was becuse Diane posted it on Facebook for the world to see.  She could have at least used the word "efficient". 

sorry i don't use facebook. fuck is not a verb in my sentence idiots.

L Train

sorry i don't use facebook. fuck is not a verb in my sentence idiots.

adverb?  preposition?  I get so confused with parts of speech.

well it aint no proposition....i guarantee ya that!

GregM

adverb?  preposition?  I get so confused with parts of speech.

I believe it was used as a noun, as in you're one fast administrator.  Of course, it would be a noun used in the other sense as well ...

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

L Train

I have to admit that I am seriously considering bailing on tonight's run, which will in turn destroy the week. 

"Beep, Beep!"

I have to admit that I am seriously considering bailing on tonight's run, which will in turn destroy the week. 

We could all ride the bikes or swim and X_TRAIN!

L Train

We could all ride the bikes or swim and X_TRAIN!

I am not a triathlete like the rest of you.  I only know how to do one thing.  Sort of.

It's looking rough out there.  I was planning on showing up but it would not take much to convince me to just head home.