Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Sounds great... Count me in... Thanks

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

It goes without saying that spouses are also invited.  But I guess I just said it. 

In, obviously.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Hopefully in ! need to work out a couple things on my end, but I think I can make it.

Also... Slogging a Dump Loop Plus(around 8.5 miles) this afternoon from the Y starting around 4:30pm-ish.

Wind should have passed by then and the forecast looks dry.

gee...thanks for makin this on sunday. i really appreciate how thoughtful you ah. turd.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Hey if I'm not being thoughtless and mean, then I'm just not being me. 

Don't worry, there will be another one soon.  You'll have another opportunity to try to fit into the hot tub.   

You'll have another opportunity to try to fit into the hot tub.   

did u get the 12 mannah? cause a 10 will be tight.

L Train

did u get the 12 mannah? cause a 10 will be tight.

Sorry, only 8.  Between you and gadman I'll have the hose ready for all the displacement. 

gee...thanks for makin this on sunday. i really appreciate how thoughtful you ah. turd.

We aren't all lucky enough to be running Derry, you know. Elitist.

gadman

Sorry, only 8.  Between you and gadman I'll have the hose ready for all the displacement. 

Speaking of, I will not be attending the FFC meeting I was not invited to tomorrow due to my soleus injury attained from running in that crap lastnight.

Home Away From Home

Count me in, just kidding.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

And bring a bathing suit, you aren't getting in nekkid. 

Excellent. I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to break out my leopard print Speedo.

L Train

My salty dogs

NOT A PLEASANT WAY TO START MY DAY!!! 

well my nose has just been unrubbed in it, so i'm feelin quite good this mornin.

it's gonna be a great day.